Sponsored

BREITLING, ROLEX, TUDOR, OMEGA, anybody into high end watches?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I used to have a TAG Aquaracer and a few other TAG's. As I got older I realized how unnecessary they were, how much money was tied up in them and I felt a lot better just selling them and giving a nice portion back as a donation to a dog rescue that I work with when I can. Now I just wear my casio trek and I did keep one tag F1. I am much more pleased with myself for getting rid of that unnecessary ostentatious stuff.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ClayDee

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
I used to have a TAG Aquaracer and a few other TAG's. As I got older I realized how unnecessary they were, how much money was tied up in them and I felt a lot better just selling them and giving a nice portion back as a donation to a dog rescue that I work with when I can. Now I just wear my casio trek and I did keep one tag F1. I am much more pleased with myself for getting rid of that unnecessary ostentatious stuff.
Yea, a good buddy of mine has several TAG's. He wears them religiously. Not really my cup of tea though, but they are nice. That F1 is really nice!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Yea, a good buddy of mine has several TAG's. He wears them religiously. Not really my cup of tea though, but they are nice. That F1 is really nice!
I really only liked the Formula 1 and Aquaracer. But my Aquaracer 16 500 was too big and too heavy, although I did like it I wasn't wearing it, so it was sold.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
... just selling them and giving a nice portion back as a donation to a dog rescue that I work with when I can.

What a bro, dog rescues mean a lot to me too.

Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Noice! I’ve been amazingly surprised how much I like their rubber straps. Youd initially think a rubber strap might look tacky or cheap, but not at all.

OP
OP
ClayDee

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
Noice! I’ve been amazingly surprised how much I like their rubber straps. Youd initially think a rubber strap might look tacky or cheap, but not at all.
Yes, the rubber strap is very nice and comfortable.

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Here is my Tag Carrera Calibre 16
IMG_3217.jpeg

Sponsored

Horseplay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium 401A Magne-Ride Recaro show stopper red
Anybody have any thoughts on Tudor?
I don’t particularly care for Tudor, but they’re made by Rolex, so quality/craftsmanship is great. They don’t have an in-house movement like Rolex though —pretty sure they use the ETA or Valjoux movement. Still great watches for the price. I love Rolex, but they can fuck right off with their grey market inflated prices right now.

OP
OP
ClayDee

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
I don’t particularly care for Tudor, but they’re made by Rolex, so quality/craftsmanship is great. They don’t have an in-house movement like Rolex though —pretty sure they use the ETA or Valjoux movement. Still great watches for the price. I love Rolex, but they can fuck right off with their grey market inflated prices right now.
Yea, I've been looking and the gray market is ridiculous.

Horseplay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea, I've been looking and the gray market is ridiculous.
If you have your heart set on a Rolex, just wait it out. Sure, the Tudor is a great watch, but it will leave something to be desired. I don’t know how long it’s going to last, but I just don’t see it sustaining forever throughout the entire stainless steel line, but I also don’t know how or what can be done to correct it as long as people are paying the inflated prices.

Rolex is a very unique company because they don’t have share holders that expect to see a profit. Rolex can just shut down production once they reach the magic number that they have in mind.

OP
OP
ClayDee

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
If you have your heart set on a Rolex, just wait it out. Sure, the Tudor is a great watch, but it will leave something to be desired. I don’t know how long it’s going to last, but I just don’t see it sustaining forever throughout the entire stainless steel line, but I also don’t know how or what can be done to correct it as long as people are paying the inflated prices.

Rolex is a very unique company because they don’t have share holders that expect to see a profit. Rolex can just shut down production once they reach the magic number that they have in mind.
I've been eyeing the James Cameron Edition Sea Dweller, but yea, the prices gotta come down.

Horseplay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everyone: When are you gonna supercharge your Mustang?

Me: I don’t want to spend the money.

Also Me:
A4E19FF2-76F5-45D3-BC93-081DBBF4EC38.jpeg
Sponsored