Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
What really scares me........ What comes after Trump. Our reserve of presidential candidates, both Republican and democrats is scary.
This.

The US needs to move beyond the 2-party bullshit that does nothing but create deadlock. Unfortunately, I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime. We need meaningful choices. And term limits beyond the presidency.

I'll never toe any party line and will always be an independent voter, since the parties' stances morph over time. However, until they prove otherwise, the Dems look increasingly more batshit crazy with each passing day.
Sponsored

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C71xLBM8ulAL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX522_.jpg

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
This.

The US needs to move beyond the 2-party bullshit that does nothing but create deadlock. Unfortunately, I doubt that will ever happen in my lifetime. We need meaningful choices. And term limits beyond the presidency.

I'll never toe any party line and will always be an independent voter, since the parties' stances morph over time. However, until they prove otherwise, the Dems look increasingly more batshit crazy with each passing day.
I completely agree!

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not even on the line with politics and never have been. But the Democratic Party by no means represents the blue collar tax paying American. They don't represent the Police, Military or firemen. They don't represent an unborn child which is hypocritical because not one of them would have supported their OWN mother aborting them. They represent illegals and pander to every little group out there by promising money....my money. I'm HIGHLY against the racial history of the Democratic Party and the continuation of it through bribery. Both nights of the Democrats was nothing less than lunacy and I'll buy you everything if you vote for me. No Thank You.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
A buddy was a card carrying, flag waving Democrat for as long as I've known him. Was. The Democratic debates ended it all for him, and we had quite the conversation earlier via email.

He's definitely had enough of that shit sandwich.....

Sponsored

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
A buddy was a card carrying, flag waving Democrat for as long as I've known him. Was. The Democratic debates ended it all for him, and we had quite the conversation earlier via email.

He's definitely had enough of that shit sandwich.....
My wife was one even though here entire family was Republicans. She voted for Obama twice I think...once for sure. But about 3 years ago she said the Democratic Party no longer represents what she wants for America and became a Republican and voted for Trump. Some of them wake up....some never will.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
...The US needs to move beyond the 2-party bullshit that does nothing but create deadlock...
Personally I like deadlock. Any time one party is in complete control nothing good happens.

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Personally I like deadlock. Any time one party is in complete control nothing good happens.
I agree. But usually the deadlock is mostly from true differences on the issues. I'm 70 and have never seen anything like the current Democratic party willing to completely ignore the wishes of the majority of their voters.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I agree. But usually the deadlock is mostly from true differences on the issues. I'm 70 and have never seen anything like the current Democratic party willing to completely ignore the wishes of the majority of their voters.
I might be overly cynical but I think both parties are about the same. The majority of Republicans are taking bribes from the same big organizations that bribe the Democrats, so they lie and say they want smaller government, lower taxes, etc. but they never do it. Generally both parties have continued to move toward tyranny with only Trump pushing them away from it (and neither party likes Trump). Neither party typically cares what the voters want - they only look to the next pay day and how they can get there. Voter passions have to rise extremely high before any politician will pass on a bribe.

Of course many American people who want freedom and prosperity love Trump. Trump has only been able to avoid deadlock by pushing issues through Twitter and other direct communication channels, though. We are lucky there are ways to bypass the big media conglomerates now. When big money is at stake the media and both parties tend to march lock step forward to get their cash ASAP.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I might be overly cynical but I think both parties are about the same. The majority of Republicans are taking bribes from the same big organizations that bribe the Democrats, so they lie and say they want smaller government, lower taxes, etc. but they never do it. Generally both parties have continued to move toward tyranny with only Trump pushing them away from it (and neither party likes Trump). Neither party typically cares what the voters want - they only look to the next pay day and how they can get there. Voter passions have to rise extremely high before any politician will pass on a bribe.

Of course many American people who want freedom and prosperity love Trump. Trump has only been able to avoid deadlock by pushing issues through Twitter and other direct communication channels, though. We are lucky there are ways to bypass the big media conglomerates now. When big money is at stake the media and both parties tend to march lock step forward to get their cash ASAP.
I agree that both parties have gotten away from "For the People" over time. We honestly need to get away from Career Politicians but they make the laws so unfortunately that will never happen. However...the parties are vastly different in agenda as well as who votes for which party. People tend to vote for the party that affects their life directly. It's understandable but not always the best choice for the country as a whole. We have a huge problem with Politicians, I have no idea how to fix that other than to revolt and I don't see that we are there....just yet. But if you put these Democrats in office long enough....that time would come sooner than later.

Sponsored

17 Fusion Sport 2.7TT AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
Now, back to the truly serious issues ...

Democrat-Fascism.jpg

I support him and I can't wait to vote again. The alternative is frightening
The alternative is more than frightening, Commie Fascocrats embrace the diabolical.

They support the murder of 1,000 babies a day, and some of the lunatics now endorse killing babies after birth.

Evil, there's no other word for it ...

AWESOME!
MAGA2020

OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Evil, there's no other word for it ...
You are more right (no pun intended) than you know. Their thinkers believe there literally is no such thing as evil, not that they don't have to pretend some times (when in Rome). What is right is what works. We have 5 fingers because that's what worked. Same with ANY kind of behavior. If someone thinks something is a good idea, give it a try; let it breath free. If "nature" doesn't slap it down, its right and what was meant to be.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
From a Canadian perspective: I applaud what he's doing, with the MAGA concept.. it's just some of the things he says is just so stupid lol. If he thinks BEFORE he speaks/tweets he would be a great president.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
From a Canadian perspective: I applaud what he's doing, with the MAGA concept.. it's just some of the things he says is just so stupid lol. If he thinks BEFORE he speaks/tweets he would be a great president.
I have always said that and still think that. However, I think that as nonresidential as it is he stirs the pot and brings out the crazies. I think it has worked out to his best interest to a degree.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.