Sponsored

Ranger Raptor

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
David... you are emigrating? Taking the mustang ..
Or what?
i'm just going out for a few months setup offices and hire some staff for one of my companies. I'll be coming back in the meantime missus is having the mustang probably as her run around if not then it'll go into storage.

figured if I was going to be putting up with all the friendlyness over there I may as well pick up a truck while i'm out there + colorado so "snow" figured a 4x4 probably a good bet.
Sponsored

ISHLISS

Chevy & Ford Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro LT1
You must tell me where as I can hit $70k+ without even selecting all the options. I know as I've just ordered one for me when I move out to Colorado.

F150's aren't available over here but imported they're running at 90-100k+ GBP for the raptor variant. Whatever price you spec a car in the states put 30-40 % ontop and then add another 10k to be safe and thats what we get charged over here.
Just using the Ford build your own, I could get it to MAYBE 70k fully loaded. Not sure if the EU website is different. But I got 68k fully loaded minus some appearance decals and fake carbon fiber.
Capture.PNG

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
i used the yank website we can't price an f150 over here ofc that price is excluding any dealer mark up too as on the yank website you don't buy direct from ford they just refer your order to the dealer in the zip code you gave them. I think it came to just over 80 driven off the dealers lot when I ordered it

ISHLISS

Chevy & Ford Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro LT1
i used the yank website we can't price an f150 over here ofc that price is excluding any dealer mark up too as on the yank website you don't buy direct from ford they just refer your order to the dealer in the zip code you gave them. I think it came to just over 80 driven off the dealers lot when I ordered it
Well I do work at a ford dealer, I can just go ask one of the salesman. We have had 4 this year, haven't seen one yet over 70k.

We don't mark up any of our vehicles. What is on the sticker is what you pay.

Sponsored

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
looks like a great replacement for my Jeep

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow

J_UK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Triple Yellow/Black
Looks great, I think its a shame it doesn't have a bit more power, the ranger is a fairly heavy bit of kit.

jord79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Quick thread revival...

After considering weighing in the Mustang for something different, thought I'd price one of these up. £40k seems a bit pricey. However, on pricing it up, it was only when I got to the very last stages that the £40k price tag didn't include VAT!

Sorry, but the best part of £50k for a 2.0l diesel is out of the question. Who do Ford think they are? JLR?!

Glad we didn't get our pants pulled down like this with the first wave of S550 Mustangs when a GT could be had for well under £35k including VAT.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
import a 2014 f150 raptor with the coyote v8 in it about 30k on the road 25k for the car rest to bring it over and convert it
chuck a whipple on it and have a 600 hp pickup \o/

Sponsored
OP
OP

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
You have to hand it to Ford UK for turning the reaction to a Raptor from "wow, what a car" to "wow, what a mug"

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
from the first reviews everyones saying the engine is gutless and the gearbox is terrible, when will they learn pickups needs a v8

OP
OP

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Or a petrol V6 ecoboost like they have as an alternative to the V8s in the F150s would be better than a diesel. Even a petrol hybrid. But a 2 litre tractor sounding diesel in a Raptor...jeez

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Or a petrol V6 ecoboost like they have as an alternative to the V8s in the F150s would be better than a diesel. Even a petrol hybrid. But a 2 litre tractor sounding diesel in a Raptor...jeez
This ^ I'd love to know why Ford didn't do this, absolute no brainier for the Raptor surely. They'd sell like hot cakes with that engine. But sounds like Ford had issues pricing it up, so maybe that's why?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways