Sponsored

Exterior Mods & When should I wrap my Mustang?

GoranRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Goran
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Race Red EcoBoost Premium
Hey Hey Mustang 6G peeps!

So, as soon as I get my mustang, (2018 Ecoboost PP), Imm planning to do some major exterior upgrades. No engine upgrades, it has enough power, though i am going to make it beautiful.

I’m planning to slam my windows and back window, I’m going to get a spoiler, (maybe a ducktale, not sure exactly which one yet), i’m going to get front and side lips, i’m going to lower it, (planning to get air suspension) and maybe add side bars. (When I get home I can link everything I’m planning to buy exactly if needed).
Of course, After I save some more money for that after I buy it, but ultimately, I want to Wrap it. Some Matte-Red type.

Question is, do I wrap the car, then apply the exteriors and re-wrap them? Do i Buy all the exteriors painted the same color as the mustang’s gonna be, and then wrap all together? How should I go about the order of things?

I’ll take any extra advice and tips on wrapping and options/exterior body mods etcetera.

Thanks as always guys,
Goran
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I think the wrap would be best applied directly to the car and with as few interrupting pieces in the way (ie no spoiler on). Side skirts and lip won't really affect anything for the wrap (unless it's a full replacement rocker panel like mine).

For the exterior parts, decide on what color you want those. Do you want them matched to the wrap or do you want them as an accent piece in black or another color? Doubt you'll be able to get them painted the exact same color as the wrap eithe rway.

Adf020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang ecoboost premium automatic convertible
you could probably apply the wrap to the exterior pats too. I agree with wrapping the car with as little as possible and then if you want the mods to match the wrap, wrap them before you put them on the car.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Have fun. I love the exterior mods on my car.

45270937812_9ab9fd3d20_b.jpg

45270937592_65b523db76_b.jpg
Sponsored