Sponsored

Audio shutter on Sync 2 bluetooth android

Luke17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Roush Stage 2
Hey, anyone faced an audio shuttering issue when connected with an Android cell phone to a sync 2 ford mustang gt 2015?
I'm using Huawei P20 pro which had no issues whatsoever with other Bluetooth setups. The shutter effect is a little smaller when navigation and all background apps are off. That being said the phone has plenty of computing power to handle everything. It doesn't matter if it's Spotify or a regular offline audio player. Turning on and off wifi (popular solution) doesn't change anything. I'm also not able to change bitrate or any other Bluetooth connectivity settings in developer mode. Most of the options are locked. Any ideas what's wrong?
Sponsored

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Hey, anyone faced an audio shuttering issue when connected with an Android cell phone to a sync 2 ford mustang gt 2015?
I'm using Huawei P20 pro which had no issues whatsoever with other Bluetooth setups. The shutter effect is a little smaller when navigation and all background apps are off. That being said the phone has plenty of computing power to handle everything. It doesn't matter if it's Spotify or a regular offline audio player. Turning on and off wifi (popular solution) doesn't change anything. I'm also not able to change bitrate or any other Bluetooth connectivity settings in developer mode. Most of the options are locked. Any ideas what's wrong?
There are times where I have this issue appear with my OnePlus 6T and previously my 3T. If I turn the BT off and on again, it seems to resolve the issue when it occurs. I believe it's a bug, but Ford is unlikely to ever look into it for an old platform (Sync 2).

OP
OP

Luke17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Roush Stage 2
Iphone 8 works fine so its probably due to huawei aggressive battery management and I can't do much about it except installing custom ROM
Sponsored