Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Not sure if you have been in touch with Lund yet, i would definately reach out. Im procharged, they sent me a tune for emissions, and it worked rather quickly
Was that with cat deletes? Did you have defoulers? I still need to get mine to set haven't really tried, but I've noticed my EGR sets quickly when I drive in normal mode, whereas it never sets in sport mode.
Sponsored

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
So i reached out to Lund and they said that id have to have 93 in the tank and they sent me a revision tune with all monitors on. Ill try this in a day or two and follow up. Did you guys have to follow the drive cycle like to the Tee? Its an annoying task lol.

Man I have a full kooks setup headers, cat back, hi flow cats etc......this was a serious kick in the ass. Car is registered in NY but i currently live in PA so ill check around.

Safridi22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shobi
Vehicle(s)
GT V8 Blue
Was that with cat deletes? Did you have defoulers? I still need to get mine to set haven't really tried, but I've noticed my EGR sets quickly when I drive in normal mode, whereas it never sets in sport mode.
im gonna give that a try. good looking out!

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
Before getting the new tune from lund, i swapped my cats back in with defoulers

Lund asked me to remove the defoulers.

I didnt follow the cycle to a tee. Did the steady highway cruise. Drove around in normal traffic. The last for me that needing setting was the fuel, so i did the decelaration step during the weee hours of the morning. Didnt set immediately, but checked after getting home and it was done.

Lund was very strong on getting it tested asap, then putting main tune back on. Not sure what happens if you dont. Took mine in later that day and passed.
Sponsored