Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Congratulations to dwalker for another fine win (below). The girders above the car give the image a bit of a dramatic Art Deco poster feel to it, which won me over immediately! Very nicely framed.

b5f93103-59de-4e29-a718-f3dbe1ca2f61-jpeg.jpg

Close behind in voting was Nagare with a lovely waterside photograph. I can almost smell the salty breeze! (below)

dsc06239-hdr-jpg.jpg

As always, Kristian87 contributed a fine image (below) for third in the voting. I have only just noticed the reflection of a fellow G6 owner's car in the front panel, so he was not alone in what appears to be the wilderness. Once again, another nicely framed photograph.

sideshot-edit-jpg.jpg

Thank you for everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either posting a photograph or by voting.

The competition is now closed, so get clicking and post this months images here

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I have only just noticed the reflection of a fellow G6 owner's car in the front panel, so he was not alone in what appears to be the wilderness. Once again, another nicely framed photograph.
Good spot! Hadn't noticed that. Runner up again...I'm determined to win! Potentially got a winner planned for this month if I can pull it off, we'll see :)

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Great winning photos!!!
Yes indeed Mike. I’m surprised your photograph didn’t score more votes than it did.

Kristian, I am sure you are close to a win soon. Your photograph was one of my favourites.
Sponsored