Sponsored

Pedal Commander for the GT350

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I'd like to begin with... this is not a gimmick or a placebo effect. I tested all of the modes including ECO... lol.. let's just say that was interesting at a complete 180 direction.

If you don't own one I'd certainly say it's worth the investment to get one. Even if you like how the throttle response responds at stock just get one so you can have something else to tinker with. It literally is a different car in every mode. I placed it in sport+ which is for track use only -- recommended. Let's just say, I wouldn't drive it on in the rain cause you'll definitely spin your tires. Of course, unless your on a wet day at the track.

Seriously though, so much fun and like I said earlier, you have the modes to decide... well I'm feeling like a track or a spirited drive response mode today. In a few seconds, you can apply the mode with your iPhone or Android. Want stock? Just use your phone to power it off and you're back to stock. It's a size of your key fob so you can tuck it away very easily too.

What a great commute this morning with the 350. Love it, love it.

SIDE NOTE: This is not an autoblip device so if you still love and get satisfaction of blipping the f*@# out of your own 350 this is the device for you.
Sponsored

mmakam2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I had a sprint booster v3 on my 15 GT which really needed it, when i sold the car i moved it into the GT350. I took it off in about a week because even on the lowest setting it was too sensitive.

Personally I think these cars don't need them like the GTs did, maybe better throttle pedal maps, but if your enjoying it that's all that matters.

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
It definitely can make the throttle response quite sensitive and even overly but I do like it as I can toy with it and decide... alright, enough of a rough ride... let's bring this down to stock. I can just shut it off with the phone and it's back to stock.
Sponsored