WHO MAKES THE GURNEY FLAP???

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
I was just wondering who makes the GURNEY FLAP for FORD???? I want to buy one for my upcoming order but I don't see the need to spend $1,500 for the strut package. Hope somebody might know the name of the company. THANK YOU. I also just want to say that all of you guys are absolutely GREAT. Saw a post over on Facebook, somebody on the GT500 Group thing that says he just put his order in. I don't believe it however.
Sponsored

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
Are we even sure that the adjustable strut mounts are part of the “handling” package. The package that is more about aero than actually handling.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Not so certain about that. The Cup2's are an improvement over the Base 4S tires and the mag dampers are calibrated differently. Unsure as to any spring rate changes or swaybar differences as well.

Chuck, my guess is Magna or ABC Technologies may be producing the flap. I think you'd be wasting your time trying to buy direct from them as they are Tier suppliers and won't sell direct to you. By contract they wouldn't sell you the OEM Ford part anyway. Just buy it from Ford Parts and Service.

OP
OP

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Not so certain about that. The Cup2's are an improvement over the Base 4S tires and the mag dampers are calibrated differently. Unsure as to any spring rate changes or swaybar differences as well.

Chuck, my guess is Magna or ABC Technologies may be producing the flap. I think you'd be wasting your time trying to buy direct from them as they are Tier suppliers and won't sell direct to you. By contract they wouldn't sell you the OEM Ford part anyway. Just buy it from Ford Parts and Service.
THANK YOU.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287

The gurneys flap and splitter wickers will be to the the GT500 what the track pack and R spoilers were to the GT350. Buyers had to make some awkward option choices in 2015-2016. Looks like that will be the trend again in 2020. IMO at this price point the handling pack and much of the tech pack should be standard equipment.
Sponsored