Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Fasteddiec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium convertible
I also have gloss black wheel.i put pinnacle souveran wax on them,and washed the car yesterday.my drill is to drive the car to get most of the water off,and usually there's a few drops left on wheels.but with wax all the water was gone.HURRAH,
I’ve never thought to wax my wheels, may have to do that. Is the wax different for wheels? Thanks!
Sponsored

Sponsored

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
Got to mount my AA spare tire today. Well worth the investment for anyone driving a PP1 or PP2 car. I pack a thin wall socket, a collapsible wrench, and small jack with it.

I have 48 inches of tread on this car. It's going to pick up debris. Not trilled to have a 2k mile tire fixed but the spare did come in handy.

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Got to mount my AA spare tire today. Well worth the investment for anyone driving a PP1 or PP2 car. I pack a thin wall socket, a collapsible wrench, and small jack with it.

I have 48 inches of tread on this car. It's going to pick up debris. Not trilled to have a 2k mile tire fixed but the spare did come in handy.
I put a spare tire in my trunk too. Only thing I don't like is it quieted the Borla bark in the cabin

Sponsored

Shocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang GT
@Shocker - is that as high as they go? I'd play it safe and put something under the wheels or some jack stands elsewhere but I like those.
It goes up quite abit higher. It has 2 different heights it locks in place in case of hydraulic pump failure.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve never thought to wax my wheels, may have to do that. Is the wax different for wheels? Thanks!
Hard to know if it was because of the nature of powder-coat, but I clay-barred and used regular polish and then wax on my Parnellis, and the difference between with and without clay bar was remarkable.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Gassed it up.
Gotta pick up the Grandson tomorrow in it...................:clap:

DetroitMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10
Parked in the driveway, watched the rain start, heard thunder, the rain got harder. suddenly small pea sized hail...no biggie.
But then the wind picked up, rain going sideways..THEN bam the hail got bigger and wind whipped.........
Short story, really dented my car, at least 20 dimple like dents on hood and top and trunk lid.
I almost cried. At least no glass broke or cracked.
Sponsored