Parade Mustang

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Any of you had your vert used in a parade.

This was a first for my Mustang "rumbles":
Grand Marshall.jpg

It seemed that our local Ford dealer totally sold out of Mustang convertibles this year.

So I received a last-minute request to use my Mustang to carry the Grand Marshall and Honoree for the Medford Township NJ Memorial Day Parade. This is the first time for my Mustang as I have not shown it at shows or parades before.

The Grand Marshall is Glenn Sinclair Sr. Glenn is a 16-year resident of Medford. Glenn served for two years in the United States Naval Reserves from 1965 to 1966. Upon graduating, Glenn joined the United States Marine Corps. In October 1968, Glenn was assigned to the First Marine Corps Aircraft Wing and stationed in Da Nang, Vietnam until 1970.

It was a fun time as Glenn seemed to know everyone on the street!

Thanks

CVCashmere
Sponsored

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Never done it, would consider doing it but only in type of parade where nobody is sitting on my convertible mechanism. Hell no.

SWallace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT Vert
I've done it, just have to have them sit on the top of the seat back. It was rough on my clutch though. Never fast enough to just idle and never slow enough just to coast. Clutch had a little chatter to it for a few miles afterward.

WaltA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT Convertible
Never done it, would consider doing it but only in type of parade where nobody is sitting on my convertible mechanism. Hell no.
Exactly why I have always turned down any such requests.
Sponsored