Sponsored

can't find my VIN from Germany on Ford Website

Kopfgeburt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Hello there!

I ordered a 2019 Mustang GT Premium Fastback and I'm trying to follow the production. Unfortunately the Ford Homepage won't find my VIN, so I tried another Page. On this Page the extended status shows "Cancelled", so I'm a bit nervous right now about my order. I called the shop where I ordered the car and they say everythings fine, but they also can't tell me an exact production or delivery date (they said 2 months ago the production will start von 17th June).

Can anyone help me finding out if there is anything wrong with my order? My VIN: 1FA6P8CF3K5195088

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
.....so I tried another Page. On this Page......
You're going to have to explain this better. Please.

What other page did you look at?

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
That site shows an order date of 1st April, so a build date of 17th June would be pretty quick. There's no window sticker, which usually appears about a week before scheduled build date so looks like it's not getting built in June. Question then becomes when the final MY2019 build date will be - some people who ordered MY2018 cars in Europe had their orders cancelled and had to re-order a MY2019 because time ran out. My experience is European dealers (and maybe any dealers) get very little info from Ford.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma

Sponsored

OP
OP

Kopfgeburt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
some people who ordered MY2018 cars in Europe had their orders cancelled and had to re-order a MY2019 because time ran out.
I hope you're wrong... but to be honest I wondered a little when I was told that the car will be produced in June and will arrive end of August/beginning of September... That's why I called my dealer but they confirmed that they have this exact info in their system...

I just wrote a mail to my dealer and asked him to get some information about the state of production. Hope it's just a mistake and that there are no issues with the order... I want this car so much :D

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Hi, I'm actually the guy that made the tool. Have you talked to your dealer what status he sees in the VISTA tool? Honestly I haven't seen the Advanced Status "Cancelled" til now. But production of European models is delayed until August/September 2019 (because of new Euro-6d-TEMP-EVAP regulations), so maybe Fords API is giving us this status until production of EU models will continue

OP
OP

Kopfgeburt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But production of European models is delayed until August/September 2019 (because of new Euro-6d-TEMP-EVAP regulations)
Thank you for your information... Unfortunately i contacted my dealer yesterday and he confirmed that the production and delivery will be delayed... I'm trying to figure out wheter I am able to get some kind of compensation for the delay (e.g. some winter tires or so), cause I got a letter in which my dealer confirmed the delivery in August...

Thank you everyone for the help! Thread can be closed.

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Thank you for your information... Unfortunately i contacted my dealer yesterday and he confirmed that the production and delivery will be delayed... I'm trying to figure out wheter I am able to get some kind of compensation for the delay (e.g. some winter tires or so), cause I got a letter in which my dealer confirmed the delivery in August...

Thank you everyone for the help! Thread can be closed.
Alternative approach is to see if the dealer can find a suitable car in another dealer's stock. My original Ingot Silver special order was delayed by the steering wheel issue, so my dealer found me an identical spec car in Ruby Red that I went for instead. You'd be surprised how many cars are hiding in dealers even in Europe :-) (In fact, they only seem to hide them in Europe!)

OP
OP

Kopfgeburt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can try here: https://fmcchat.ford.dxcdynamics.co...974158852&SID=1&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Enter your information and see if the Ford Performance people can track it. They have access to the US dealer information network, but may not have EU order information.
Hey Guys. I tried to go to the Chat again to ask for the status of my mustang. Unfortunately the page seem to be down and I also can't go to the performance Chat on other ways. Has the link changed or something? Is there a possibility to get in contact via a chat to the customer service? I can't find anything like that... :(

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored