Sponsored

Steeda's 3-D Printed CAI Prototype - 2015 to 2019 Mustangs (Video Inside!)

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Lund wrote mine for without...so

How much drivability loss are we talking without the insert on the street?

I'd be driving it tonight already but apparently my battery upset the ngauge with low voltage and I am having to charge the battery to load the tune.
Sponsored

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

I'd be driving it tonight already but apparently my battery upset the ngauge with low voltage and I am having to charge the battery to load the tune.
Hook up some jumper cables connected to another car and it will load up fine. This happened to me as well.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

Any updates? How does it feel?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Ngauge issues..It's being repaired and I can then try the tune revision.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

RoyalCrimsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bong
Vehicle(s)
2018 MGT P, 10R80, PP1, MagneRide, ActiveExhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Steeda, I ordered this ProFlow Closed CAI along with the Lund nGauge this morning just to find out you won’t ship to California, so unfortunately had to cancel and get a refund.

It’s ridiculous because I was able to get a Lund nGauge shipped to Cali from another supplier including the Lund 91 octane and e85 tunes which they verified over the phone with Lund himself that they will ship and support Cali residents, so what gives?

I still do need/want this intake so let me know if there is any workaround other than shipping out of state, I don’t know anyone outside of Cali to where I can have it shipped, thanks!

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Hello Steeda, I ordered this ProFlow Closed CAI along with the Lund nGauge this morning just to find out you won’t ship to California, so unfortunately had to cancel and get a refund.

It’s ridiculous because I was able to get a Lund nGauge shipped to Cali from another supplier including the Lund 91 octane and e85 tunes which they verified over the phone with Lund himself that they will ship and support Cali residents, so what gives?

I still do need/want this intake so let me know if there is any workaround other than shipping out of state, I don’t know anyone outside of Cali to where I can have it shipped, thanks!
Steeda isn’t the only place to buy their intakes. A lot of vendors sell Steeda intakes.

RoyalCrimsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bong
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well I did try to find it elsewhere, AM doesn’t have any and CJ has em but won’t ship to Cali either soooo...

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We follow California's CARB rules & regulations. For example, to allow our EcoBoost CAI for sale in California, we had to make a significant investment to get it tested & approved for sale. Unfortunately, for the closed box CAI ... we have yet to work towards the same approval.

Warning: Not approved for sale in California or states that require a California E.O. #. This part has been designed and is intended for off-road application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations.

Note: Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Steeda Autosports assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer's modifications and/or use of Steeda products. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws. This limited warranty is the only express warranty applicable to Steeda Autosports products. Other rights may arise or vary from state to state in the United States. Steeda is not responsible for any time for which you may lose the use of your vehicle, any inconvenience you might be caused, the loss of your transportation or any part thereof, or any other incidental or consequential damages you may have.

California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning

Sponsored

RoyalCrimsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bong
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We follow California's CARB rules & regulations. For example, to allow our EcoBoost CAI for sale in California, we had to make a significant investment to get it tested & approved for sale. Unfortunately, for the closed box CAI ... we have yet to work towards the same approval.

Warning: Not approved for sale in California or states that require a California E.O. #. This part has been designed and is intended for off-road application only. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations.

Note: Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Steeda Autosports assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer's modifications and/or use of Steeda products. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws. This limited warranty is the only express warranty applicable to Steeda Autosports products. Other rights may arise or vary from state to state in the United States. Steeda is not responsible for any time for which you may lose the use of your vehicle, any inconvenience you might be caused, the loss of your transportation or any part thereof, or any other incidental or consequential damages you may have.

California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Understood... and AM had the cai in stock after all and they had no problem shipping to cali after i had read and acknowledged their disclaimer so all's good... thanks everyone!

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

RoyalCrimsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bong
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
FYI... got this intake installed (no insert) and flashed the base tune from Lund, car is a different beast for sure, shifts are on point and added power and torque is definitely there. Drivability is awesome as well with added torque early in the rpm band and all across the board. Oh and IATs stay cooler than stock.

Great intake overall, my only peev is the clamps don't fit! I was only able to lock the clamp on the right side and broke the back side clamp trying to force it to click :angry:

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Great design with great results - let us know if we can help assist!
5553220coldairboxpartscutout04.jpg