2020/2021 GT500 color palate and color example links

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I really wish they had a Destroyer grey Audi gray and Ford offers the same gray in the F150 And gt350 just not the GT. A good reason to get it wrap I guess
You mean like offering Stealth Grey off the Focus RS for the Mustangs? That might be a decent color, I live in CA and drive in the desert a lot so a wrap would not last long :) However Ford too Good to be blue metallic would have probably made an interesting look.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
MAgnetic is the color I want to see.

MAgnetic with black stripes. I think that would look amazing.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
MAgnetic is the color I want to see.

MAgnetic with black stripes. I think that would look amazing.
There are GT350s now with Magnetic and Black stripes. You can look them up and get an idea of what it will look like.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
You mean like offering Stealth Grey off the Focus RS for the Mustangs? That might be a decent color, I live in CA and drive in the desert a lot so a wrap would not last long :) However Ford too Good to be blue metallic would have probably made an interesting look.
Are you talking about ford Avalanche? That is the color I have on my GT350.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Does anyone know enough to weigh on how close Rapid Red is to the 03 Cobra Color - Redfire Metallic. Have one in my garage - and would love it if they are similar.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Does anyone know enough to weigh on how close Rapid Red is to the 03 Cobra Color - Redfire Metallic. Have one in my garage - and would love it if they are similar.
For whatever its worth to you thats the color Iam going with. I just got off the phone with a guy that has seen that color in person and he said its absolutely the most beautiful of the bunch. BUT of course colors are "very subjective". One man loves it and the next man doesn't. I don't know how close it comes to your 03 Cobra Color but my guess is you won't be dissapointed with this color. Do you have an "allocation" for a car???

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
For whatever its worth to you thats the color Iam going with. I just got off the phone with a guy that has seen that color in person and he said its absolutely the most beautiful of the bunch. BUT of course colors are "very subjective". One man loves it and the next man doesn't. I don't know how close it comes to your 03 Cobra Color but my guess is you won't be dissapointed with this color. Do you have an "allocation" for a car???
I do! been in dialogue with dealer for 2 years

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
I do! been in dialogue with dealer for 2 years
Iam getting one also. Iam getting very excited and just waiting for my dealer to call me and say "Come On Over, Lets Get That Order Put In to the Order Bank Chuck"!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Waiting on the same call! My dealer is 2 hours away but I'll use it as an excuse to bring out the 03 for a spirited run through the back roads of my state.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Iam getting one also. Iam getting very excited and just waiting for my dealer to call me and say "Come On Over, Lets Get That Order Put In to the Order Bank Chuck"!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I'm 20 minutes away but I'll be doing it over the phone .

What's everyone hearing on time now, I thought it was this week?

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
I'm 20 minutes away but I'll be doing it over the phone .

What's everyone hearing on time now, I thought it was this week?
What part of the Midwest are you in??? Iam in Omaha but my dealer is not in Omaha. But he is close by.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
There are GT350s now with Magnetic and Black stripes. You can look them up and get an idea of what it will look like.
Not even close.

The 500 looks so drastically different, I want to see it on that 500. Especially to see how it gels with the gloss black parts and the scoop.