Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

ccdriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barry
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R
I certainly understand and appreciate everyone's frustration with respect to the status and arrival of their new GT350/R as it took ~6 months once production was complete for me to receive my 2015 Track Pack car so certainly know how most of you feel.:crying:

Ford Motor Company definitely has a problem with timely and accurate status for our GT350/R's but to blame the men and women at FP in Dearborn for poor communication and vague answers as to the status of your car is unfair to the individuals at FP IMO.

I have been to FP and know some of them personally and they are very good people but unfortunately they are all at the mercy of what their computer tells them and if they are reading incorrect or bad data unfortunately that is all they have to go by. As we all know if crap information goes in that is what comes out.

Not making excuses for FP but just outlining the facts and if anyone is to blame for little or no answers or incorrect information it all comes down to the senior management at Ford that allows this all to happen.

Having recently visited the FRAP where the EcoBoost, Bullitt, Mustang GT, GT350/R's and the entire Lincoln Continental line is produced is something to behold with ~2,700 employees working out of there along with all of the various railcar companies that have spotted rail cars in place for transit and to see the logistics and magnitude of the FRAP is something else.

Yes, I agree that Ford should be doing a much better job at providing accurate and timely answers to all of us enthusiasts but to suggest that the good people at Ford Performance are the problem is unfair to these good people.

I certainly would not want to be in their shoes knowing full well how some of these calls can go and give them credit for holding their patience in spite of very little to work with.

:beer:

My experience with Ford Performance has been pleasant every time. I give them credit for trying to help. Other than the minimal info that shows up on their screen, they know nothing or aren't allowed to talk about it. My bet is the former. It seems that Ford approves of Ford Performance as the communications clearing house for us on status. I say this because I was ultimately routed by Ford to FP and FP has not offered any other Ford resources. I instead am told that my dealer has "additional resources" he can glean info from including their Ford rep. My dealer has me convinced otherwise and I have a fairly reliable built-in BS filter. I'm convinced that Ford can't, whether by design or not, tell us much of anything so they don't bother to even try. They can only talk about what "shows up on the screen" which we all know is useless at best.

I applaud FP employees attitude as they are the only thing Ford attempting to act like they care at all. It has to be frustrating to field these calls every day with nothing to do to help. They deserve more from their employer IMO.
The more I educate myself on the details, the more apathetic I get. Ford is a black hole, knows it, and doesn't care to discuss it - but you are welcome to call FP so they can read the screen with bogus/no info.
I'm on "manual hold" - since early March and expect to get told that my car wont get built at all at some point. Wait...that's naive. I don't expect to ever get told anything. I'm back to negotiating ADM all over again!

I congratualate you lucky winners of 2019 deliveries!
Sponsored

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
I've waited nine long weeks to see ALL these boxes finally filled in! :like::clap::rockon::handsinair::party::whew::fingerscrossed:
upload_2019-6-26_18-7-48.jpeg
Congratulations...my wait has increased to 12 weeks since my original delivery date.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
What a beautiful site... Congrats!
Mine is still on Step 1 of 4 "In Order Processing" & I check daily...Okay, practically hourly during waking hours while at a computer.

Justtoph

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra Convertible, 2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 Shelby Gt 350 Performance Blue, White Stripe, Tech pack,
That's awesome!! Congrats!! Mine is still surprisingly on target since Day 1 and now the delivery date has been moved up 6 days from 7/17 to 7/11.....still waiting for the floor to drop out....but maybe not....:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 2.52.36 PM.png
Check out cassen transport. You can track your car there

Sponsored

Jimichrist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Mine is in this status although it was just built last week. However, I do have a delivery date of 7/11 which was moved up from 7/17......:like::like:
My delivery date was moved from 7/18 to 7/15. Looks like they may have things back on track.

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
Not my car. Dealer order. Blend date was in April and it has just been " re-released ". Must have been one of the parked ones waiting for parts. Dealer emailed me today asking if I was interested.
Dealer.PNG

Sponsored

ccdriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barry
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R
Well, the moment I have been dreading has arrived. I was informed today by my dealer that 2019MY has been "balanced out for all markets". I was sent a copy of my order with that "alert" on it. Ford has had the order in their system since early March and allegedly assured my dealer we had a 2019 GT350R allocation. Now we have squat. I'm told they have no such guarantee for a MY20 GT350R and I am welcome to have my $5k they've had since February sent back.
Wow.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Well, the moment I have been dreading has arrived. I was informed today by my dealer that 2019MY has been "balanced out for all markets". I was sent a copy of my order with that "alert" on it. Ford has had the order in their system since early March and allegedly assured my dealer we had a 2019 GT350R allocation. Now we have squat. I'm told they have no such guarantee for a MY20 GT350R and I am welcome to have my $5k they've had since February sent back.
Wow.
Terrible! They've never given you a VIN?

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
WOW That is just not right. I see your profession is sale. How long would your company last if you treated your customers like Ford has treated you.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Wow.
Really sorry to hear this kind of news as been there numerous times myself and a real bummer after 4 months of waiting as you could maybe have latched onto another R somewhere else.

Back in 2011 I had $5000 deposits with dealerships in Arizona, Arkansas and South Carolina as I really wanted a 2012 Boss 203 Laguna Seca and in all cases my money was returned to me because of no allocations.

I certainly understand how you feel but would suggest to not give up quite yet as never say never and hopefully something will work out for you.

Are you looking for strictly an MSRP deal on a 2019 R?

:sunglasses: