HOLY SMOKES 951 rwhp from P-1X !!!!

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
You're killin' me smalls!!!

Please get that CARB EO for the 2019's soon!
Sponsored

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
do we know if they plan on testing on e85? e98 can get pricey after awhile lol

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Midget stripper blower...... She may be tiny but she gets the job done! LOL!!
Hahahahahahahahaah

Sooooo...thinking of going with a P1X on my GT350...can keep my headers and other things in place. Plus a centri would match up well with the voodoo...So tempted.
I have done like (5) of them in my garage for friends. Here is one of them.... 700 wheel on the stock pulley and tune! (on 91/93 mix)

do we know if they plan on testing on e85? e98 can get pricey after awhile lol
I buy it in bulk for like $400 a drum, so really not that bad.
Cheaper then race gas, and way cheaper then a motor failure.

JBETANC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Any word on why his crank broke? I heard he was stock balancer. Pretty much doing same setup amazing powerband on the tiny blower. A bit iffy from this though.

Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Dang, Vengeance isn't playin' around lol. Happy to see them coming to the dark side.

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Any word on why his crank broke? I heard he was stock balancer. Pretty much doing same setup amazing powerband on the tiny blower. A bit iffy from this though.
Where'd you come across this news?

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Sorry to revive a dead thread but, @ProChargerTECH , care to share the blower RPM required to generate that 15-16 Psi? I have to imagine on a Stg2 with a 3.5 pulley, you are over-spinning it a touch eh?

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I am around 15 psi on a stage 1 with 3.2 pulley. I think it overspins by about 3k at 7500 rpm.

Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Oh, not too bad then. I believe the 18+ cars have a larger diameter Harmonic balancer So I wasn't sure on all the math's there. I have a 3.25" griptech pulley on the stage 1, but I only see around 12 psi, but the loss is due to altitude. Mainly I was trying to see if I could poke Procharger into condoning the over-spinning of my blower. lol

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
So broken crank a nooooo reason why ‍♂ Not good
This has been the only 2018/2019 with a stock balancer that we have seen break the crank.
Though we don't know the ins and outs of what may have happened, we will keep an eye out for others.
But currently this seems like a pretty isolated case. (this car also makes a LOT of power, and has been fine ever since)

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I thought he got rid of the car after he put the truck motor in it? Do you know who owns the car now?
This has been the only 2018/2019 with a stock balancer that we have seen break the crank.
Though we don't know the ins and outs of what may have happened, we will keep an eye out for others.
But currently this seems like a pretty isolated case. (this car also makes a LOT of power, and has been fine ever since)

Confuzed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kip
Vehicle(s)
2018 a10
Not trying to fan flames or blame anything or anyone but I’m curious if something with the stage II pulley possibly loosened up? Enough to where it bacame off center somehow? It is the exact reason I stayed with HO style drive system. D1x also has a lower rpm limit so effectively run a larger pulley on blower.
Sponsored