Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic

nodonut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
1966 A code Fastback GT (wish I still had it), 2014 Explorer Sport, 2013 FLHTK Harley, 2019 GT350.
"passing thru Winslow, AZ today"

And such a fine sight to see
It's a GT350, my lord
On a flatbed from Ford
Comin' down to make you grin your teeth
(take it easy)
HAHAHAHAHA! That really DID make me laugh! Awesome play with words. I'm planning on driving up to Winslow after delivery to take the picture at that corner!

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
If anyone is interested, this is a pretty good deal I have to pass on. Dealer was selling it to me at $541 over invoice ($62,710.00). They also quoted me a very fair price on my trade-in. Sales manager email is: [email protected] (Aaron Young) - my salesman was Barry Funke.

upload_2019-6-27_14-3-11.jpeg

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
After conferring with a well known member here I think a deal can be had on this 2019 PB "wingless" R. Having complete satisfaction with my 18 R, this deal is not for me. It was shipped to the dealership minus the wing and rear seat panels. I don't know how it made it out but it did. I think it may be an opportunity to get a deal on an R.
It kind of makes me wonder what else they forgot to install.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
LMAO! I thought the same thing! How the hell did it pass QA/QC with no back seats and no wing? There's no spoiler delete on an R!

Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Understand where your coming from. I asked the SM the same thing. They did PDI on it. I started it and checked everything out too. Itā€™s just missing the wing and seat panels. I know a deal can be made. And if I didnā€™t already have an R that Iā€™m completely satisfied with, Id sure as heck see how low they can go.

Jimgolf1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Porsche 911E Targa
After conferring with a well known member here I think a deal can be had on this 2019 PB "wingless" R. Having complete satisfaction with my 18 R, this deal is not for me. It was shipped to the dealership minus the wing and rear seat panels. I don't know how it made it out but it did. I think it may be an opportunity to get a deal on an R.
Wingless1.jpg
Wingless2.jpg
Wingless4.jpg
Wingless3.jpg
Wingless5.jpg
Wouldnā€™t the price have to be about $60k to be worth it? If you have to buy an OEM rear wing and back seat panel.

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Wouldnā€™t the price have to be about $60k to be worth it? If you have to buy an OEM rear wing and back seat panel.
Almost looks like it was ordered for custom work i.e. Add rear seat (like Jay Lenno treatment). No answer for the wing in that case - a big ass race wing mod then would not explain the seat panel....unless a custom roll cage was part of the plan. Who knows other than the person at the dealership who ordered it.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone wants this, PM me ASAP. Found a deal on a 2019 R, orange fury with white stripes, in transit to dealer, will arrive in about 2 weeks. MSRP is exactly $73K. They are offering it at $730 under sticker at $72,270. Serious ready to buy inquiries only guys thanks.

vehiclex640.png

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Exactly. The dealership is stuck with this car. They said they'd put the panel in but they don't want anything to do with installing the wing. If I were in the market for an R and given the new 2020 R prices, I'd consider making a ludiculus offer an see where it goes.. Probably $62-65. Let the dealership fight Ford to make up the difference. I don't believe they'll send it back to Ford. Ford likely won't take it back and say sell it for what you can...give the dealership some kind of credit.

Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
that's crazy, per our discussion via text, how does this pass final QC? mind blowing...
I dunno man. Maybe it was parked somewhere it shouldn't have been parked and the delivery guy got handed a key to it by mistake. I know the dealership is fuming a little bit over it. It's not what they ordered. They ordered a black roof PB R. This one is a color matched roof without a wing an seat panel.

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Giving up my 19 non-R at INVOICE price.. that's right invoice price.. car is in transit and scheduled to come in two or so weeks. PM for details.

Petec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Hertrich Ford is the dealer that me and another forum member @Petec had MSRP deals for a 2019 R. Then they turn around and tell us ā€œactually we donā€™t have an allocation.ā€

Oh wow, looks like that allocation they didnā€™t have they are now selling for $83k .... wait they are *discounting* for $77k.

Douchebags.

Sorry you got dragged into that mess.
Did you find another yet?

In addition to my BS situation, my buddy who also ordered a car from them the week before me was told that the GM never input the order at all!

We both got our $5k deposit back but what a total waist of time - 4 months!

My buddy just bought a ā€˜19 for Msrp at another dealer. See attached.
05F90955-C82A-4210-B3DB-8A0D14B8287F.png

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
The time wasted can be infuriating but then also on $5K deposits? Jeeze...mine asks for $500.00 (even one 1300 miles away only needed $1K the most I've ever put down to order).

Am thinking about a paraphrased version of this great scene
But the reservation(deposit) keeps(is to order) the car....that's why you do the reservation(deposit)....you know how to take the reservation(order)...you just don't know how to hold the reservation(order the car)....and that's the most important part...
Sponsored