Sponsored

Rogue Glide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Convertible
I have close to the identical order that went in on 4/8...2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible: Ruby Red, Auto Trans, 401A, PP1, MagneRide, Active Valve Exhaust, B&O Sound, black Interior.
I'm see a production date of 4/29, delivery 8/27. I'm in west central Minnesota.

jerseagal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2014 Silver Convertible (Manual, V6) | Awaiting 2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost (Manual)
I have close to the identical order that went in on 4/8...2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible: Ruby Red, Auto Trans, 401A, PP1, MagneRide, Active Valve Exhaust, B&O Sound, black Interior.
I'm see a production date of 4/29, delivery 8/27. I'm in west central Minnesota.
I had a production date of 5/16 and a delivery date of 6/4 which has now completely disappeared. There is no more count down, and all the dealership information has been removed from the page.
I ordered the car 2/23.
How long are you willing to wait?

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
seems like a convertible issue and not EB vs 5.0. My 201A premium (fastback) PP1 seems like rare choice but my order date was 5/3 with EDD of 9/7

jerseagal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2014 Silver Convertible (Manual, V6) | Awaiting 2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost (Manual)
seems like a convertible issue and not EB vs 5.0. My 201A premium PP1 seems like rare choice but my order date was 5/3 with EDD of 9/7
Could be. Mine is a convertible too.

Sponsored

Rogue Glide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
I had a production date of 5/16 and a delivery date of 6/4 which has now completely disappeared. There is no more count down, and all the dealership information has been removed from the page.
I ordered the car 2/23.
How long are you willing to wait?
I'll see what happens in the next week or two, if nothing has happened or date is pushed way out I'll likely cancel and order a 2020.

OP
OP
Buzz

Buzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Vert, 401A, Manual, PP1, MagneRide, AVE, B&O
wow, that's a long wait.
How big is your dealership?
The one I ordered from is a bit smaller than I would have liked but they offer a lifetime power-train warranty

Rogue Glide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
wow, that's a long wait.
How big is your dealership?
The one I ordered from is a bit smaller than I would have liked but they offer a lifetime power-train warranty
The dealership is small/med., however a large dealer is 2 1/2 hrs away and my local dealer actually had a slightly better price. It becomes rather inconvenient to run 2.5 hrs back to the original dealer for minor items. Yes, any dealership should be able to help, however likely wouldn't get the same service as I will get from purchasing it from local dealer.

OP
OP
Buzz

Buzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The dealership is small/med., however a large dealer is 2 1/2 hrs away and my local dealer actually had a slightly better price. It becomes rather inconvenient to run 2.5 hrs back to the original dealer for minor items. Yes, any dealership should be able to help, however likely wouldn't get the same service as I will get from purchasing it from local dealer.
Wonder if maybe our smaller dealerships just aren't a shipping priority?

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Ha, call Ford!!!! I waited 6 months for my 2019 and called everybody i could at Ford to no avail. Once was transfered to Security office at Flat Rock plant. I asked if they could go out and find my car in the steering wheel purgatory lot with 8,000 of its friends. They laughed. No one offered me any info or compensation. Job One my a..

Sponsored
OP
OP
Buzz

Buzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Apparently the owner of my dealership put a "hot tag" on my car on Monday and it just arrived last night.

inspecto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Apparently the owner of my dealership put a "hot tag" on my car on Monday and it just arrived last night.

if ya believe that I have some nice land in FL to sell ya .
Sponsored