Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

MYA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mazda6 turbocharged, 2019 mustang gt
My car was built second week of May, was supposed to be here a week ago. From the dealership said that they're having problems with the railroads. 5-8 weeks turned into 12 weeks and counting.

lucky_sharm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raman
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Shadow Black 301A
Anyone else experiencing a large delay while waiting for shipment? My blend date was May 21st and has been released awaiting shipment since then. Seems like it's taking quite a while and its just sitting at the plant!!

Buzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Vert, 401A, Manual, PP1, MagneRide, AVE, B&O
Anyone else experiencing a large delay while waiting for shipment? My blend date was May 21st and has been released awaiting shipment since then. Seems like it's taking quite a while and its just sitting at the plant!!
My blend date was Monday, it just rolled over to Awaiting Shipment status this afternoon. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Sponsored

lucky_sharm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raman
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Shadow Black 301A
My blend date was Monday, it just rolled over to Awaiting Shipment status this afternoon. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
Good luck!! I believe since I'm in Canada its a bigger wait for the train to get filled up. Hope yours is a quick transition into in transit and then delivery soon enough!

Buzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good luck!! I believe since I'm in Canada its a bigger wait for the train to get filled up. Hope yours is a quick transition into in transit and then delivery soon enough!
Good luck as well. Knock on wood, they'll both be on their way by the end of the week.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 Platinum. 2019 Mustang GT PP1 Magnetic 6M, MagnaRide, Multi Exhaust .
Y'all must live really close to the factory or something. Lol
about 3 hours south. Indianapolis. But that tracker jumps all over the place, as far as dates go. Kept changing.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 Platinum. 2019 Mustang GT PP1 Magnetic 6M, MagnaRide, Multi Exhaust .
You know they say great minds think alike! I honestly think it's the best color combo and package on a GT. Looks mean and sexy all at the same time!
Don't I know it. Ceramic on paint, wheels, and lite on Windows about done. Plus window tint. Pics coming soon as it quits raining here. :lipssealed::curse:

Buzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
about 3 hours south. Indianapolis. But that tracker jumps all over the place, as far as dates go. Kept changing.
Yep, just a little farther south outside Louisville

Sponsored

aross99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (on order)
I have the same blend date as you (06/10), and my VIN is about 66 more than yours. EDD was 06/17. Status has been "Awaiting Shipment" for 10 days. My dealer is in Michigan - about 2.5 hours from the plant! I wish I could just go pick it up at the plant.

Glad to see I am not alone! My car will ship via truck, not rail, so why the delay. I checked with my dealer today and they said it not unusual for cars to sit for several weeks or MORE. Coming up on two weeks for me...

Hoping to see some movement soon...

Buzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the same blend date as you (06/10), and my VIN is about 66 more than yours. EDD was 06/17. Status has been "Awaiting Shipment" for 10 days. My dealer is in Michigan - about 2.5 hours from the plant! I wish I could just go pick it up at the plant.

Glad to see I am not alone! My car will ship via truck, not rail, so why the delay. I checked with my dealer today and they said it not unusual for cars to sit for several weeks or MORE. Coming up on two weeks for me...

Hoping to see some movement soon...
EDD has come and gone. Dealer said it could be a couple of weeks. I offered to split the delivery charge and drive the car down myself but he wasn't buying it :)
Could be worse, we could be waiting on rail and then cargo ship. Good luck, hopefully we both ship out Monday.

aross99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (on order)
EDD has come and gone. Dealer said it could be a couple of weeks. I offered to split the delivery charge and drive the car down myself but he wasn't buying it :)
Could be worse, we could be waiting on rail and then cargo ship. Good luck, hopefully we both ship out Monday.
My status changed this morning to “In Transit”, should be at the dealer in one day!

Buzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)