Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Maine coast
Outstanding.

I'm shopping a 2018/19 replacement for my '16, and considering Orange Fury as the replacement color - sometimes I see some crummy dealer photos, overcast, bad light, I'm kind of "meh" on it. Then I see photos like yours and my mind is blown. :D

Sponsored

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Outstanding.

I'm shopping a 2018/19 replacement for my '16, and considering Orange Fury as the replacement color - sometimes I see some crummy dealer photos, overcast, bad light, I'm kind of "meh" on it. Then I see photos like yours and my mind is blown. :D
I hear you. Colors are tricky, everyone see's them slightly different. We have an advantage with the convertable I think in that the black roof doesn't allow the cars paint to over dominate, allowing colors like this to pop but not overwhelm. For me anymore, its seeing the color on the car in person. I'll know right away if it will work for me or not.

A neighbor has this car and I really like it. Don't think I could do it in a coupe though.

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
Outstanding.

It s a very changing colors depending of lighting. But in photo a bit of saturation and it s poped. In dark arrificial light it s almost yellow. The fact is it s very difficult to reflect this color in picture. A lot of people give good comments about the color. I join a non corrected picture here
4621650E-734C-4FBC-A09A-03D863FAAC7B.jpeg

Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible / Velocity Blue / A10
DSC_0024.JPG

Quick trip to the Florida Keys last weekend