SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
OK, so first off i'll admit this isn't the Mustang, rather the Mondeo but how different can the climate be. Plus I know a few of you have/had Mondeos.

Everything was fine at lunch, car was sitting at about 19 degrees with no drama. Came out of the office at 5pm and the climate is off. I turn it on to get blasted with hot air (not warm, hot). Turning the temp down had little effect until I got to LO when it started to blow out cold again. Notch up to 15.5 and we're back to the barrage of hot air.

It's only 18 months old so will be going back to the dealer but wondered if anyone had any experience with this sort of behaviour from Ford climate control.
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
It'll probably fine next time you start the car. Not had any problems myself, but turning off and locking the car resets everything.

OP
OP
SteveS

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
It'll probably fine next time you start the car. Not had any problems myself, but turning off and locking the car resets everything.
It was :like:
I was assuming a sensor problem of some sort but hopefully rebooting it has sorted the issue.

Thanks!

Adz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S550
I had this on my RS every time I disconnected the battery. So if it happens again then start there, if not then even better

OP
OP
SteveS

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I had this on my RS every time I disconnected the battery. So if it happens again then start there, if not then even better
Thanks! I was thinking of disconnecting the battery next if it was was still at it today, but hopefully it'll be a rare occurrence.
Sponsored