Sponsored

Gun owners living in pro-gun States (They Agree with the 2nd Amendment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
I am in good State (GA) that supports the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.

We are also a Castle Doctrine State which law goes back to English Law when a guy has a legal right to protect their property and their family when presented with direct bodily harm from those who may want to harm you.

Do not ever threaten my home, my business, or my cars with bodily harm. I suggest two basic guns to support your family:

1) My home gun is a Remington Model 870 in 12 gauge with 3" shells loaded with double OO ammo (also known as buckshot):
Rem870.jpg

Rem870a.jpg

My end scares me when firing the gun.

2) My second gun for protection is a S&W Shield 9 (both are maybe $500 + ammo))
Shield.jpg

Shielda.jpg

Great gun and now on sale.
Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
That S&W is a bargain. I'd buy one if I didn't already have a ''pre Berlin wall tear down'' Sig Sauer, meaning, Made in West Germany stamped in the side.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I started this thread because of doubts.
Since the American news is known to be in bed with the democratic party, and also that the news we get is, how do I say this.... Slanted, misleading agenda driven?

I not sure there are that many American citizens really are anti 2nd admendment. The news picks out a few loudmouths and promotes them as "this is what all Americans think" maybe not.

For two years they stated Trump was quilty, now 47% of Americans still think he is,knowing it was a sham.

I believe that the news is promoting a false narrative.

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
...I not sure there are that many American citizens really are anti 2nd admendment. The news picks out a few loudmouths and promotes them as "this is what all Americans think" maybe not....
There is plenty of fake news on the internet. Basically, the Federal Government controls only transactions that cross State lines. The laws within a State are different.

I support the NRA with a life membership. I support my State with funds to local gun websites.

gun2.jpg

Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
I started this thread because of doubts.
Since the American news is known to be in bed with the democratic party, and also that the news we get is, how do I say this.... Slanted, misleading agenda driven?

I not sure there are that many American citizens really are anti 2nd admendment. The news picks out a few loudmouths and promotes them as "this is what all Americans think" maybe not.

For two years they stated Trump was quilty, now 47% of Americans still think he is,knowing it was a sham.

I believe that the news is promoting a false narrative.
The first bit of fake news is you didn't start this thread......and then everything you said after that was wrong.

lol.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
What a ding dong

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack
I live in Marylandastan, It is a liberal state for sure, but even most of the liberals here don't seem to be rabid anti's. I will say that most don't understand why we have the 2nd amendment and our gerrymandered totalitarian government is packed full of anti's yet we have managed to make some headway here and there. The tide is turning for the 2A, onerous restrictions are now rising to the SCOTUS who for the first time in decades is willing to hear these cases.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Sponsored

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
The 2nd Amendment has as much place in today's society as does slavery.

The USA has far more guns than any 1st world country and far and away more gun deaths than any 1st world country.
Must be a CRAZY coincidence!!
6 countries make up half of the gun deaths worldwide:
Guatemala
Venezuela
Colombia
Mexico
Brazil
USA

Yes, the USA can congratulate itself as running itself like a 3rd world sh!thole when it comes to protecting its citizens.The endless innocent slaughter of innocents will NEVER end in the USA as long as guns are legal for citizens. People put their personal gun ownership (which will do nothing for you) over the overall safety of a nation. Very laudable. 'Murica! Land of the corrupt NRA and endless shootings and deaths.

When you have a cancer like the USA gun culture, nothing positive will come out of it and nothing has compared to the carnage it has caused.

bigfoot21075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible with Performance Pack

The USA has far more guns than any 1st world country and far and away more gun deaths than any 1st world country.
Guatemala
Venezuela
Colombia
Mexico
Brazil
USA

Yes, the USA can congratulate itself as running itself like a 3rd world sh!thole when it comes to protecting its citizens.The endless innocent slaughter of innocents will NEVER end in the USA as long as guns are legal for citizens. People put their personal gun ownership (which will do nothing for you) over the overall safety of a nation. Very laudable. 'Murica! Land of the corrupt NRA and endless shootings and deaths.

When you have a cancer like the USA gun culture, nothing positive will come out of it and nothing has compared to the carnage it has caused.
Thanks for the post - but it is incorrect and without perspective. First off we are the only country in the world that has in inalienable right to own firearms.

Inalienable right refers to rights that cannot be surrendered, sold or transferred to someone else, especially a natural right such as the right to own property. ... These rights cannot be bartered away, or given away, or taken away except in punishment of crime.

Second, our right is important to defend against tyranny in government and defense of one's property and person. Please have a look at the following for a clearer picture;

By Heather Brown Sciolis
There are 30,000 gun related deaths per year by firearms, and this number is not disputed. The U.S. population is 324,059,091 as of June 22, 2016.

Do the math: 0.0009% of the population dies from gun related actions each year. Statistically speaking, this is insignificant! What is never told, however, is a breakdown of those 30,000 deaths, to put them in perspective as compared to other causes of death:

• 65% of those deaths are by suicide, which would never be prevented by gun laws.
• 15% are by law enforcement in the line of duty and justified.
• 17% are through criminal activity, gang and drug related or mentally ill persons – better known as gun violence.

• 3% are accidental discharge deaths.
So technically, "gun violence" is not 30,000 annually, but drops to 5,100. Still too many? Now lets look at how those deaths spanned across the nation.
• 480 homicides (9.4%) were in Chicago
• 344 homicides (6.7%) were in Baltimore
• 333 homicides (6.5%) were in Detroit
• 119 homicides (2.3%) were in Washington D.C. (a 54% increase over prior years)

So basically, 25% of all gun crime happens in just 4 cities. All 4 of those cities have strict gun laws, so it is not the lack of law that is the root cause.

This basically leaves 3,825 for the entire rest of the nation, or about 75 deaths per state. That is an average because some States have much higher rates than others. For example, California had 1,169 and Alabama had 1.

Now, who has the strictest gun laws by far? California, of course, but understand, it is not guns causing this. It is a crime rate spawned by the number of criminal persons residing in those cities and states. So if all cities and states are not created equal, then there must be something other than the tool causing the gun deaths.

Are 5,100 deaths per year horrific? How about in comparison to other deaths? All death is sad and especially so when it is in the commission of a crime but that is the nature of crime. Robbery, death, rape, assault are all done by criminals. It is ludicrous to think that criminals will obey laws. That is why they are called criminals.

But what about other deaths each year?

• 40,000+ die from a drug overdose–THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!
• 36,000 people die per year from the flu, far exceeding the criminal gun deaths.
• 34,000 people die per year in traffic fatalities(exceeding gun deaths even if you include suicide).
Now it gets good:
• 200,000+ people die each year (and growing) from preventable medical errors. You are safer walking in the worst areas of Chicago than you are when you are in a hospital!
• 710,000 people die per year from heart disease.

It’s time to stop sugar & carbs!! So what is the point? If the liberal loons and the anti-gun movement focused their attention on heart disease, even a 10% decrease in cardiac deaths would save twice the number of lives annually of all gun-related deaths (including suicide, law enforcement, etc.). A 10% reduction in medical errors would be 66% of the total number of gun deaths or 4 times the number of criminal homicides ................ Simple, easily preventable 10% reductions!
So you have to ask yourself, in the grand scheme of things, why the focus on guns?

It's pretty simple:
Taking away guns gives control to governments. The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government, those in power may become corrupt and seek to rule as the British did by trying to disarm the populace of the colonies. It is not difficult to understand that a disarmed populace is a controlled populace.

Thus, the second amendment was proudly and boldly included in the U.S. Constitution. It must be preserved at all costs. So the next time someone tries to tell you that gun control is about saving lives, look at these facts and remember these words from Noah Webster: "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed."

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

Guatemala
Venezuela
Colombia
Mexico
Brazil
USA

You hide in your safe space. I’ll protect myself and family by any means necessary. A gun is just an object. Lay a gun on your living floor and demand it go kill someone. Stand there and watch it til it jumps off the floor. Runs out the door. And blows someone’s head off. Get back to me when this happens. Might as well turn your car in while your at it. More people are killed by cars than guns. I bet if some nitwit proposed a ban on your car. You’d shit your pants. Put on your pink hat. And march on Washington. Anyone ever tell you driving is a privilege. Gun ownership. Is a right!

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
I am in good State (GA) that supports the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.

We are also a Castle Doctrine State which law goes back to English Law when a guy has a legal right to protect their property and their family when presented with direct bodily harm from those who may want to harm you.

Do not ever threaten my home, my business, or my cars with bodily harm. I suggest two basic guns to support your family:

1) My home gun is a Remington Model 870 in 12 gauge with 3" shells loaded with double OO ammo (also known as buckshot):
Rem870.jpg

Rem870a.jpg

My end scares me when firing the gun.

2) My second gun for protection is a S&W Shield 9 (both are maybe $500 + ammo))
Shield.jpg

Shielda.jpg

Great gun and now on sale.
your poor neighbors. that overpenetration with the 00buck........
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.