Sponsored

GT350R Replica Wing

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Which is the best GT350R Replica Wing still available. The only ones I can find are the Anderson Composite and random Ebay $100 ones.

Edit It should read GT350R I can not change it for some reason
I have a Carbon2Carbon/MAD industries one for sale. Carbon2Carbon was the only company that had access to Ford's CAD Data and is a true replica.
Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Anderson is coming with a new GT350R rear spoiler & it's molded off a OEM piece, I loaned them my Dog Bones to reproduce also.
I will be picking up the new GT350R Dry Carbon hood next week, this is a brand new tooling with center and side vents molded in,
I've seen the pictures and it's awesome!! Stay Tuned!!
Paul
interesting.

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I have a Carbon2Carbon/MAD industries one for sale. Carbon2Carbon was the only company that had access to Ford's CAD Data and is a true replica.
Why did they go out of business? I tried every way to reach them and they were bouncing email and etc.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Anderson is coming with a new GT350R rear spoiler & it's molded off a OEM piece, I loaned them my Dog Bones to reproduce also.
I will be picking up the new GT350R Dry Carbon hood next week, this is a brand new tooling with center and side vents molded in,
I've seen the pictures and it's awesome!! Stay Tuned!!
Paul
Please do make a new thread dedicated to these new CF parts.

Sponsored

Mach4.6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350R, 11' GT500, 07' GT500, 04' Mach 1
This in and of itself is huge!
Please do make a new thread dedicated to these new CF parts.
I send Anderson a message today and see where were at on everything, I know the hood is in I was supposed to get it this week but they didn't
have time to install.
I'll start a dedicated post on the new pieces when I get more info
Paul

sumfoo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt350, 57-tbird, 61 Galaxie, 2014 Wrangler unlimited rubicon, and a 1999 F150
Yeah i was thinking about doing carbon hood and using stripes to mask hood and trunk to leave bare carbon as the stripe.... then just do some gray or something over the top to keep stripes continuous.

Any idea how much carbon fenders would save ?

also, anyone thought about doing the whole trunk with the R wing molded in ?

Mach4.6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350R, 11' GT500, 07' GT500, 04' Mach 1
Any idea how much carbon fenders would save ?
Carbon fenders won't save you much, our fenders are aluminum and are pretty light to begin with
Only Speedkore makes fenders for the 350, Anderson makes them for the GT but they won't fit the 350
Anderson hood (wet) will save you 8 lbs and the trunk (wet) will get you 10 lbs, dry carbon will save a little more but it's double the cost

sumfoo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt350, 57-tbird, 61 Galaxie, 2014 Wrangler unlimited rubicon, and a 1999 F150
Thank you!

Sponsored

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
HCM Carbon. Stay away....very far away.

Honestly not a bad spoiler. I got one of the earlier versions from HCM for my 2015. I had a body shop install, paint gloss black and it lasted 3 years.. when I sold the car in 2018 I noticed one crack in the fiberglass near bottom corner. IMHO not bad for the $350 I spent.

OP is right though, get the quality one....if you count cost for paint and install I think it was close to $900 including part... why not get the best ?

For my 2019 GT I chose the Anderson Composites CF..and I will install myself next week. Will report back with differences ....likes and dislikes etc.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Honestly not a bad spoiler. I got one of the earlier versions from HCM for my 2015. I had a body shop install, paint gloss black and it lasted 3 years.. when I sold the car in 2018 I noticed one crack in the fiberglass near bottom corner. IMHO not bad for the $350 I spent.

OP is right though, get the quality one....if you count cost for paint and install I think it was close to $900 including part... why not get the best ?

For my 2019 GT I chose the Anderson Composites CF..and I will install myself next week. Will report back with differences ....likes and dislikes etc.
I had their $1k carbon fiber version.

Either way, no spoiler should ever crack. If it fails, it can become a projectile and hurt someone. No excuses on their shit quality. I have an extensive thread showing how appalling that spoiler was and how doubly appalling their customer service was. I don't bad mouth companies publicly because I understand shit happens, but HCM can fuck off
Sponsored

Last edited: