Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
Added some more Grabber Blue accents. They're subtle but should add to the overall theme. Props to bjstang for the painted lettering idea, and everybody else in the Engine Bay Mods thread for the inspiration!
where is the post for the detailed engine picts? what paint did you use to do the accents? might be an added touch i need for mine.
thanks
Sponsored

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
SINBUSTER007, here is the post of when I did the engine covers. I just used enamel model paint from a hobby store.
AM had some automatic hood struts on sale for $50, plus I had a $10 credit so I ordered and popped those on. I then removed the old hood support and decided the engine needed some paint to help it pop some more. ModelMasters makes a pretty spot on Grabber Blue which I used to fill in the details.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
I put on some Ford Performance black 5.0 badges! ...And then forgot to take pictures before I left for work this morning, oops.
This weekend I'm replacing my shitty tweeters with some nice ones, hopefully it all goes smooth!

Also, I want to get a flat bottom steering wheel with carbon fiber/perforated leather that I keep seeing people post here. I only found one company: SoCal Garageworks but are there any others?

Sponsored

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
the modification merry-go-round continues....

supercharger, rear seat delete, possible suspension change.

i swear one day i'll stop tinkering and just drive the damn thing
This is the last one, I swear!

Ooh, look at that! Shiny!

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
I "saved for later" a pony logo trunk mat on the AM site today. When they email a $20.00 discount in two weeks I'll go ahead and order it. They have me trained well.

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2
I did nothing today, but I'm happy because my RTR side rocker splitters finally came in. But now I won't get a chance to install them for like 3 weeks though :computerrage:

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Got my CVF intercooler and charge pipe kit put on. The wait was excruciating :). Once more, kudos to those folks. They stay with you throughout the process, making sure all goes well. All the parts (downpipe, I/C and plumbing) look top-notch.

Sponsored

Rollin'

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
17 gt pp
Updated sync to version 3. I had to use a usb drive because the garage is too far from the WiFi router.

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
I did nothing today, but I'm happy because my RTR side rocker splitters finally came in. But now I won't get a chance to install them for like 3 weeks though :computerrage:
where'd you get them from? i've been checking AM everyday for weeks now and they are still out of stock.

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2
where'd you get them from? i've been checking AM everyday for weeks now and they are still out of stock.
From AM, but I placed my order back on April 17th (same day l got my car lol) and they've been in backorder since then. I even messaged them a few times to make sure that it wasn't that they were discontinuing them since it had taken so long. Tbh, I was going to canx if I hadn't gotten them by the next few weeks (when I would have the time to install them)