• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: 3.2L Kenne Bell

OP
OP
KYLExKILLJOY

KYLExKILLJOY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 years, 2003 Mach 1 D1sc, 2002 4.2L
Interested in the Kit?
if not move along there doesn't need to be a conversation about this in my thread but thanks for the free bumps.

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Actually I am and looking at the TVS in this section as well. Just find it peculiar that you don’t just openly say it. Most have a dyno sheet posted or use it as a sales pitch. Have an issue with a tuner in numbers?

OP
OP
KYLExKILLJOY

KYLExKILLJOY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm from Texas where most people I know hate numbers being posted / don't want anybody to know what they make / even if it's a common setup and most of them make 30-50hp
So I just stick to not posting numbers / PMs

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Thats a good price for everything. If you'd sell the heat exchanger and tank separate let me know.

I'll say my 2.8 made over 740 to the rear wheels on 14 psi with out crazy timing on e85 that tested at e88. It had alot more in it but the clutch was slipping and I didnt want to be stuck a few hours from home. I went with KB because they always took car of me back in my SN95 and Terminator days.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KYLExKILLJOY

KYLExKILLJOY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump for wanting to get this out of the garage so it stops collecting dust
reasonable offers will be entertained

OP
OP
KYLExKILLJOY

KYLExKILLJOY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5500$ This week
+shipping

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Removed when I sold the car for the GT350, spent a few hours on the phone with KB to see if I could make it fit the 350 but unfortunately that's not an option or I would be keeping it.
What won't it fit on a GT350? Hood clearance issues?

OP
OP
KYLExKILLJOY

KYLExKILLJOY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What won't it fit on a GT350? Hood clearance issues?
I actually spent about an hour on the phone with them, it's def a hood clearance issue but apparently the engine drop spacers and k member spacers kb sells should make it clear.
I just didn't feel like dealing with it.

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I actually spent about an hour on the phone with them, it's def a hood clearance issue but apparently the engine drop spacers and k member spacers kb sells should make it clear.
I just didn't feel like dealing with it.

That's what I was thinkin . Steeda makes drop mounts too. GLWS

Sponsored
OP
OP
KYLExKILLJOY

KYLExKILLJOY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold.