NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I gotta admit, this sign is pretty bitchin'.

nicecar-16310399373_c580bf03d6_o-jpg.jpg

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
Seems to be a community thing, Mustangs, Vettes, Jeep, cyclists, bikers, runners etc. I think it's cool to acknowledge fellow humans with similar interests. There's enough bad shit out there, doesn't hurt to be friendly.

Todd00000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Some people will. Some will give a rev or a head nod.

Its not like the Jeepers who will cause a five car pile up trying to wave at another Jeep though. My buddy is a Jeeper and I give him a hard time about that all the time. Oh you missed your exit so you can wave at another Jeep? Cool.
Owning a Jeep, Corvettes, and motorcycles I'm glad Stangers don't wave.

Sponsored

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
I was interested reading people's posts from the countryside and had a tradition of giving a wave, nod, lift of finger. I grew up in the northeast, dairy farm country on the NYS/PA border. In that area, you were schoolmates of, related to, married into family or worked with everyone, so an acknowledgement was customary. As another poster said, on the country roads. you never know when you needed a helping hand-stuck in snow, flat, whatever. Living in a city now, when I go back now for a visit, I often forget until I get the first wave.

As for Mustangs specifically, I can only remember a couple of times- both in parking lots, and one of which was "Nice car!" and "Yours, too!" with a laugh. On the street I've been given thumbs-up or waves from Camaros, Challengers, BMWs, older 'Stangs and been in conversations in gas stations. As far as waves from other S550s. not really so much. Traffic totally sucks here, so it may be that, or we seem to be texting at stoplights (illegal), have a dark tint, or whatever. If I happen to catch them looking at a light or whatever< I'll nod, thumbs up, etc

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Just for Corvette drivers. Too many Stanges to wave at. My hand would be waving all the time

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
A couple of days ago, a yellow Camaro with black stripes blinked his head lights at me. I assume that's how a Camaro driver shows that he's jealous of my 'Stang. :sunglasses:
Sponsored