hewhochoseav8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
New to this place as well as a new 19’ GT Coupe owner! Looking forward to lots of good convo’s with fellow enthusiasts!

9F6F5FCF-B6E5-4137-BDD3-5070C4DAB7DF.jpeg

05B82516-3229-40F0-B748-FA77EF3541EA.jpeg

2019 Mustang GT Coupe PP1
Roush skirts and aero diffusers
RTR rear canards
Satin Black Wrap roof, spoiler, hood scoops
Blacked Out exterior badges
Blacked Out exterior lights w/o taillights
Sponsored

Kyriakos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Convertible Velocity Blue w/ Performance Package, Active V Performance Exhaust.
Had 3 previous high performance Jaguars and grew tired of $1000 oil changes, engine misfires and parts on back order - but loved those cats nonetheless. Growing up in the 70's I aways wanted a Mustang. I just picked up my new 2019 GT Convertible Premium w/ Performance Package in Velocity Blue 4 days ago. Pretty impressed with the growling sound, the comfort, the speed and the looks I get cruising down the highway. The Bang & Olufsen stereo is just the icing on the cake.
IMG_5098.jpg

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I joined the forum a long time ago, but I have not had an S550 until April, when I picked up my 2018 GT350. I'm loving it so far. I have also owned a 2011 V6 and a 2012 GT/CS.
DSC_2096_7_8_fused b.jpg
DSC_1913_4_5_fused b.jpg

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Hot Car Krause !
Welcome

Sponsored

SlowJunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6MT
Hey there guys/gals. I've been lurking for a while as a non-member and finally decided to sign up. I have a 2018 GT 6 speed MT. It is kona blue with matte black stripes. It has the black appearance package, staggered 20" kmc wheels, illuminated door sills, interior lighting kit, all weather mats, oil separator, roush CAI, and Roush axle back. I do design work in metal fabrication and hope to develop some unique parts for both appearance and functionality in the near future. I have been modding cars for about 20 years now albeit most were imports. This is my first "muscle car" and it is way overdue. Great forum here, I have already learned a lot! Hope to share my future plans for this build in the respective sub forums.

Dark Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ramsey
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Hello all. I'm new to the mustang game. Just bought my first one, a 2015 gt premium. Owned a couple of other sporty cars, but never an American V8 car. This mustang is definitely the nicest vehicle I have owned thus far. Hoping to learn more about the coyote motor and about super chargers. Most of my FI knowledge is from turbochargers as I turboed an old Integra that made pretty good power. These motors seem to be able to take boost pretty well which is good. Got a lot more researching to do (as well as saving up) to figure out what does what, learn the abbreviations everyone seems to use , and what I actually need. Hope to learn a lot!

YellowGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raj
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Hey forum members,

I recently picked up a new to me 2015 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack in Triple Yellow. So far it's been a great couple months with the car. I also appreciate all of the knowledge posted on this forum by many of you members, it has come in handy. I'm located in South Jersey, close to Philadelphia. So if there is ever a meet around here, I look forward to meeting some of you!

Some next mods in process:
SVE X550 steering wheel
Roush Heat extractors
Fog Splitters
Tune

Currently looking for a decent/reasonable wrap shop in the area to do my roof in gloss black as well.

Have a great day!
Raj
20190417_195052.jpg

(yes, my garage floor needs to be redone)

freschmeet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Mario here, from Atlanta, GA. You might see my 2016 GT Whipple Supercharged Mustang on one of our "local" tracks (Silver Dollar or Atlanta Dragway, usually).

Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Hello from down south. Currently stationed at keesler. Just picked up a 2015 gt premium.
Hey Ben, what do you do at Keesler? I was TDY there a couple times, I'm a retired C-130 crew chief and flight engineer.

Meanbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium, 1978 f150 ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Ben, what do you do at Keesler? I was TDY there a couple times, I'm a retired C-130 crew chief and flight engineer.
I'm in the 85th engineering and installation sq. I do communication stuff. My dad used to be an E&E on the c-130's.

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I'm in the 85th engineering and installation sq. I do communication stuff. My dad used to be an E&E on the c-130's.
So, spark chasing runs in your family. :like:

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 2, 2004 Porsche Boxster S
Hey guys, picked up a 2019 GT Premium over the weekend. It's a 400A car with a manual transmission, the performance pack, and the active exhaust.

I've been looking at getting a Mustang since the 2018 refresh came out and finally pulled the trigger.

I'm coming from a Golf R so this is a very different kind of car. So far I'm loving everything about it.

I've already got a Steeda X Pipe and clutch spring in the mail.

9X0XHWv.jpg
Love the colour.

GoranRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Goran
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Race Red EcoBoost Premium
Hey There Mustang6G, My name is Goran, and I'm 16 years of age, with a dream of getting myself a 2.3L Mustang Ecoboost Performance Package 2018. - My Brother got me into cars, he was 16 and got a 350z as his first car, then got a 2016 Mustang V6.

I work 3 Jobs to support the purchase of my own Mustang, and in about 4 months from now, I'll have enough to finally purchase it!
Sponsored