Sponsored

Corsa Xtreme or Borla ATAK?

Ryan412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Which is better?

Also, what is this active exhaust rattle I'm hearing about?
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Which is better?

Also, what is this active exhaust rattle I'm hearing about?
Corsa Xtreme stock is great. However, if ever considering going long tubes I urge you to think about the Sport. I had to add resonators back to my ARH LTH with direct connect to Corsa Xtreme setup to calm it down some. If I had gone Sport originally it would have been perfect after adding the LTH.

91gt331sc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt, 2017 mustang gt
I agree 100 percent. I've had both of the corsa systems on my 15 gt. I started with the extreme with catted longtubes it was loud, but when i added the cobra jet manifold and re-tuned it was way too much. I then swapped to a sport catback and it was perfect.

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
I have had borla s types,corsa extreme and now corsa sport.corsa has better tone all around. With headers the sports match great.

Sponsored

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21

Stock vs atak
I love it
Some drone if u are not cruising under 2200.
And 15whp on 91oct ( dyno test)

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
I have had borla on 5 of my mustangs and loved it. my previous ones had s-types and loved the low rumble. I went with atak on this one. I really like the atak after I changed the rest of my system. I have catless long tubes with the borla resonator in place of the x pipe. it is still loud but zero drone and the resonator took out a bunch of the rasp.
if you are even slightly considering headers I would stay away from extremes or the atak unless you are looking to add a resonator as well. I have a bunch of my setups on youtube if you want to hear differences.

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Both are good depending on what you are looking for. You should also check out AWE Touring catback. Zero drone, nice h-pipe design with multiple tip options. Check out some sound clips, I think you will be happy with the sound. Very similar to Corsa, but maybe a little on the quieter side.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I have had borla on 5 of my mustangs and loved it. my previous ones had s-types and loved the low rumble. I went with atak on this one. I really like the atak after I changed the rest of my system. I have catless long tubes with the borla resonator in place of the x pipe. it is still loud but zero drone and the resonator took out a bunch of the rasp.
if you are even slightly considering headers I would stay away from extremes or the atak unless you are looking to add a resonator as well. I have a bunch of my setups on youtube if you want to hear differences.
I second that. I had LTH and Borla S-type on my 2016 and it was almost wake the dead loud. My neighbors loved startup

Sponsored

MustangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
I have a 2018 mustang gt with catted kooks 1 7/8, MRT H pipe, Corsa extreme active axleback. Quiet while cruising, very loud at full throttle, deep sound.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2018 mustang gt with catted kooks 1 7/8, MRT H pipe, Corsa extreme active axleback. Quiet while cruising, very loud at full throttle, deep sound.
Got a sound clip?