Sponsored

SVE R350 wheels

BigChief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Coupe, 19 GT350
R350's fitted today with my Summer tires.
Pilot Sport 4s 285/35/19 squared.
I have fitted 5mm spacers up front, just to see how it looks and handles as a DD.

8%RMa167Qc2QaCxK5RiYyQ.jpg
fullsizeoutput_417.jpeg
47K%yH9ST4ScamiMTnRExw.jpg
Looks awesome! Every time I start thinking about buying a different wheel I see pix like these and i'm dead set on getting the R350's again.
Sponsored

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
R350's fitted today with my Summer tires.
Pilot Sport 4s 285/35/19 squared.
I have fitted 5mm spacers up front, just to see how it looks and handles as a DD.

8%RMa167Qc2QaCxK5RiYyQ.jpg
fullsizeoutput_417.jpeg
47K%yH9ST4ScamiMTnRExw.jpg
Were the spacers needed for fit or just for looks?

Bridgie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT fastback. PP, 50th trim, Black
Were the spacers needed for fit or just for looks?
Just for Looks.
I bought the spacers last year when I was undecided on Wheel choice. The R350's clear the Brembo package and the 1 inch lowered suspension I have.

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Just for Looks.
I bought the spacers last year when I was undecided on Wheel choice. The R350's clear the Brembo package and the 1 inch lowered suspension I have.
Which Michelins? Super Sports? Or A/S3+?

Also, which spring setup? 1" exactly? Cuz that looks to be about perfect.

Bridgie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Which Michelins? Super Sports? Or A/S3+?

Also, which spring setup? 1" exactly? Cuz that looks to be about perfect.
Mich Pilot Sport 4S.
Swift springs on standard Perf Pack shocks.
Plenty of other frame mods underneath too.

It’s a DD and a 4 times a year HPDE car. These are purely my summer set or wet track.
I have Pirelli Trofeo R comps for track days, Mich A/S3’s for winter. Plus a now spare balding set of Pirelli Pzero’s on PP rims.

The wife collects handbags and shoes.. I have rims and tires.

Sponsored

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Mich Pilot Sport 4S.
Swift springs on standard Perf Pack shocks.
Plenty of other frame mods underneath too.

It’s a DD and a 4 times a year HPDE car. These are purely my summer set or wet track.
I have Pirelli Trofeo R comps for track days, Mich A/S3’s for winter. Plus a now spare balding set of Pirelli Pzero’s on PP rims.

The wife collects handbags and shoes.. I have rims and tires.
Just curious, what size A/S3's do you run for rain/winter?

Bridgie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Just curious, what size A/S3's do you run for rain/winter?
For the winter - I still have a set of original PP wheels, so standard 255/40/19 fronts and 275/40/19 rears staggered.
No need for square set-up in winter..!

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I wish there was a decently priced wheel in stock PP sizes that was in the 22 pound range. I want to keep stock tire sizes.

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thought I'd update this thread with my new R350's. 19x10 squared up with ATLAS Force UHP in 265/40R19. I accidentally posted this in the GT350 thread, when I actually meant it to be here. I absolutely love these new rims. They look perfect on this car, and the stance is exactly what I wanted. Now, I'm really on the fence as to whether or not to lower this beast. All I can say, is these tires are really impressive for what they are. The affordable price was enough to scare me, but the performance of them is far superior to the stock Pirelli Pzero Nero 235/50/18 tires. So, for me it was worth taking the chance.
The 265/40R19 squared is the perfect balance for a daily highway driver to give me all the handling I want, and the comfort and traction in bad weather you inevitably lose with excessively wide tires. The sidewall is larger than the 255's from the factory, yet not so bulky looking like the 275's on the PP rear. It's like a perfect size that I can't believe they don't have that many all-season options for. These tires have only 1/2" stretch, so the handling is enhanced for the 265 width, yet light enough to give it the agility I was looking for. At 25lbs for the rim and TPMS, with the tires weighing 28lbs, your looking at a 53lbs wheel that beats the stock 235 setup by a good 4 lbs each, yet more than an inch of rubber for grip. Quite impressive for my needs. Also, the 265/40 has the same diameter as the stock Pirelli's, so no need to mess with the speedometer.

DSC04988.JPG
DSC04990.JPG
DSC04991.JPG

Sponsored

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
The 265/40R19 squared is the perfect balance for a daily highway driver to give me all the handling I want, and the comfort and traction in bad weather you inevitably lose with excessively wide tires. The sidewall is larger than the 255's from the factory, yet not so bulky looking like the 275's on the PP rear. It's like a perfect size that I can't believe they don't have that many all-season options for. These tires have only 1/2" stretch, so the handling is enhanced for the 265 width, yet light enough to give it the agility I was looking for. At 25lbs for the rim and TPMS, with the tires weighing 28lbs, your looking at a 53lbs wheel that beats the stock 235 setup by a good 4 lbs each, yet more than an inch of rubber for grip. Quite impressive for my needs. Also, the 265/40 has the same diameter as the stock Pirelli's, so no need to mess with the speedometer.
Always liked that style. Looks great! I looked into that size for some of the same reasons, and was surprised at the lack of selection. I think it would work even better for my 9.5s since I prefer a little curb protection to stretch.

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Always liked that style. Looks great! I looked into that size for some of the same reasons, and was surprised at the lack of selection. I think it would work even better for my 9.5s since I prefer a little curb protection to stretch.
It is the one drawback. It does have some curb protection, but maybe 1/8" at best. It's almost a prefectly smooth transition from the rim lip to the sidewall. I can see why Porsche did this for the Cayman track cars. The slight 1/2" stretch offers that handling enhencement from an angled sidewall and utilizes every square inch of contact patch available with zero sidewall bulge. The more I look at it every day now, the more I really like it.

As if this tire was made specifically for this rim, and for this car. My car has the spoiler delete, and I really wanted to keep the look very sleek, subdued, and extremely clean. My goal was definitely accomplished.

ToddEdge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Has anyone run a 325 tire on the rear 19x11's that is something other than Cooper? I'm contemplating buying the 19x10/19x11 setup and putting a set of Mickey Thompson 325 ET Street SS tire on it. I was told that the MT tires run a tad wider so, wondering if anyone has this setup and just how close it is to the fender? I'm on Steeda Progressive springs. Thanks

SupremeFocus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1 10R80
Has anyone run a 325 tire on the rear 19x11's that is something other than Cooper? I'm contemplating buying the 19x10/19x11 setup and putting a set of Mickey Thompson 325 ET Street SS tire on it. I was told that the MT tires run a tad wider so, wondering if anyone has this setup and just how close it is to the fender? I'm on Steeda Progressive springs. Thanks
Reviving this thread. Also would liken to ask if running a nitto g555 305/35/19 on the front 10” be too wide or just good enough. I don’t want a stretch I like them square how the Michelin pilot sport 4s look on my PP1 wheels in the rear which are a 274/40/19 on a 9.5” wheel.

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Reviving this thread. Also would liken to ask if running a nitto g555 305/35/19 on the front 10” be too wide or just good enough. I don’t want a stretch I like them square how the Michelin pilot sport 4s look on my PP1 wheels in the rear which are a 274/40/19 on a 9.5” wheel.
I would run a 285 or maybe a 295 at most.
Sponsored