Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB and 2019 GT
Who cares what the website is called if it relays pertinent information? Are you so insecure that you need reassurance about your masculinity in the URL?
Take that dumbed down shit elsewhere. What’s wrong with you?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Very curious if the person who traded it in did this or the dealership did it while it was being repaired.
Its a used car dealer with a small service center, so I assume it was done by pervious owner in hopes to slide under the radar during a trade in, but that's pure speculation.

If the dealer did a state inspection, they either skipped the first step or hid the issue themselves
Right, so regardless who did it the dealer falls on the knife, it was their responsibility to check. Idk the state inspection laws in VA so I can't say if the inspection was a lick n stick.

I've emailed a detailed invoice, from a local shop, to the dealer explaining the situation. It's good documentation, I'm still waiting for a reply, but I suspect the issue will fall on deaf ears. If you guys care enough I can let you know if this goes any further.

Tone Everready

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB and 2019 GT
What have you done to help out OP? Every one of your comments is toxic. Must suck to be so miserable in life.
My comments are solid gold AND I’m the very opposite of miserable!
Sponsored