Sponsored

Mustang Drag Racing events in NE area?

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Back in the day I used to go to 'Fun Ford Weekend' sponsored by Tasca Ford up at NE Dragway. Would drive my mostly stock 93 GT up there and was a dream for Mustang fans. All the Ford vehicles would come out and rip up the drag strip and lots of cars on the lawn for show. Huge crowds, food. Was so much fun. Time marches on and that event is gone. IS there anything at all catering to Mustangs? Or is there a chance I will see them if I just go up there on a Saturday or something? Looking to go watch street cars drag race with a buddy into cars too, but mostly interested in Domestic (and Ford if possible).....Or is this something no one is doing anymore and I'm stuck in 2002?
Sponsored

Thatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Convertible (sold)
You’re stuck in 2002! I recently checked the NED schedule for the same event. This is my first Ford so I thought it would be interesting to go to something that has all Fords/Mustangs. I don’t see anything on the schedule which is kind of surprising.

Chainsaw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Magnetic Gray A10, 401A, PP1.
There's Tasca Performance, Ford Fest at New England Dragway. August 17th 2019 8am to 3pm
Sponsored