Sponsored

Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Wow! I thought the day would never come! Something finally changed! Hmmmmm! How long will "In Transit" status take to change. The Ford site stills shows it "In Production!" MAYBE there's a light at the end of the long Ford tunnel!
Released.jpg
My status changed a week ago today and my vehicle is still “Awaiting Shipment”. Hoping this wait isn’t as long. Waiting for rail cars to get full so the vehicle can finally leave Flat Rock can take forever!
Sponsored

CHUK II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RR Shelby GT350
My status changed a week ago today and my vehicle is still “Awaiting Shipment”. Hoping this wait isn’t as long. Waiting for rail cars to get full so the vehicle can finally leave Flat Rock can take forever!
Mines in the same status and sounds like it updated to Awaiting Shipment about the time yours did. Are you able to track the rail when the time comes?

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Just FYI I installed my gurney flap for a week or so on the street and got a bunch of small rock chips in the rear by the plate area directly above the rear diffuser exit pioints. I take it that it infact increase the aero but caused rocks to flip up and hit the bumper.. I've since removed it. I'll put it back on for track time, but tape up the rear bumper.
Hi thanks for sharing MY19 notes - can you post some pictures of this effect? Wondering if PPS film also makes sense.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Truth! And this is a crappy time of year to fill a train! 2019 MY is all but over and buyers are eagerly watching for 2020 opportunities...

J-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Ford Performance Blue K1992
My Ford Performance Blue with white stripes just changed from 'Produced' to 'Sent Offsite'. Thanks to this thread I hope it gets released in about a week (fingers crossed)...
WOW! Mine went from 'Sent Offiste' Saturday, to 'Released' and 'Awating Shipment' Monday morning! Let's fill those rail cars :-)

Sponsored

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
For what it's worth to the people on the merry go round I talked with my dealer today and he confirmed that my car was showing in production today on his vehicle visibility report with a delivery date of 7/17/19. For reference, I ordered the car beginning of April and it showed from the beginning that today would be the day the car would enter into production with a delivery date of 7/17/19. I am hopeful that all cars going forward including mine will be past this fiasco that so many of you are enduring and will get back on track. Of course, I could just be incredibly lucky or the floor is about to drop out....lol...I'll keep everyone posted. I truly hope the BS issues are wrapping up and everyone gets their car. It's horrible what people are enduring but owning one of these before all I can say it's one heck of a car and you will be thrilled once it is sitting in your garage! Continued good luck everyone....hang in there...it is totally worth it!!!

G-

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I'm going to keep the faith because I don't want a Vette (no exhaust note I want), and the upgrade of the Porsche for an exhaust note I want is about the cost of three GT350's. Buyers remorse would bother me. My main reason for buying the Shelby is that glorious exhaust note.... And yeah, the resonators are coming off quickly!

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mines in the same status and sounds like it updated to Awaiting Shipment about the time yours did. Are you able to track the rail when the time comes?
I am not that savvy when it comes to tracking vehicles. I am trying to go a few days without checking the status since it doesn’t seem like it will ever change. If I do see that it has shipped I may contact my dealer to determine if they know how to track the rail car.

The next dreaded step is getting the vehicle off of the rail car and to the dealer which can sometimes take well over a week.

At this rate if the car arrives at the dealership and it isn’t September I will be amazed.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Truth! And this is a crappy time of year to fill a train! 2019 MY is all but over and buyers are eagerly watching for 2020 opportunities...
I have contemplated just waiting and ordering a 2020 since I don’t need the car and at this point waiting a few extra months isn’t really a big deal since I am now staring at month number 4 since the car was allegedly produced but not shipped.

As each day passes without a GT350 to drive around I miss not having one less and less. I traded in my 2018 in early May in anticipation of my 2019 being delivered at some point during that month.

Who knows, if it takes another month for the car to finally arrive to the dealer and the 2020MY order banks open I may just tell the dealer to keep the car and order a 2020.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
WOW! Mine went from 'Sent Offiste' Saturday, to 'Released' and 'Awating Shipment' Monday morning! Let's fill those rail cars :-)
Agreed....but we need to fill the rail cars going in BOTH directions!