Mustang parts Chicago

icodyonline

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Anybody know if there is a mustang parts store in or around Chicago Illinois? Not really looking for engine modifications rather looking for accessories and lights. Specifically looking for LED marker light replacements for a 19 mustang. Google did not help. I understand American muscle and CJ pony parts of the items I want, however they cannot get them to me quick enough before I get back on the road for 2 months.
Sponsored

Flare65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
There is Mustang of Chicago in Bensenville. They deal in parts for all years, but they usually are working on older 65-73 years with some fox body stuff mixed in. Dunno if they will have what you are looking for.

bluestar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue Mustang GT
Anybody know if there is a mustang parts store in or around Chicago Illinois? Not really looking for engine modifications rather looking for accessories and lights. Specifically looking for LED marker light replacements for a 19 mustang. Google did not help. I understand American muscle and CJ pony parts of the items I want, however they cannot get them to me quick enough before I get back on the road for 2 months.
I'm in the Chicago area too. Other than the above mentioned shop in Bensenville, not much here.

There's a few places that I've had work on my Mustang that I've been very happy with. Dynotune MP in Hampshire and D Mark Performance in Elmhurst. Don't know if that will help.

I've ordered a lot of parts from AM and CJ Pony Parts. Even some "take off" parts from The Parts Farm in Georgia.

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium ~2016 Mustang V6(sold)~
I doubt any shop would have the actual moldings of like a side marker but you could probably find led bulbs to replace the turn signal and such, the seating is probably universal. Nice to see some more faces from chicago!
Sponsored