Sponsored

PP2 Track Update

abmobil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD 13 Nissan Titan Wknd ride 17 Mustang GT
I think the factory fluids are a big reason why there have been more than a few reports about components getting too hot in the Mustang. The factory Diff oil is a 75w85 that is completely fuel economy driven.

I don’t track mine, but I did install the BG Synchro Shift in my trans as well as Amsoil Severe Gear 75w110 in the diff at 8400 miles.
Sponsored

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 2, 2004 Porsche Boxster S
So are those tires shot now?
No, they cleaned up on the first morning session of the next day and I got six more heat cycles on them and my best time of the two days there. They are actually very resilient. I want to try an autocross on them now.

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Stopped at Peoria Ford while on a business trip this week. As you probably know they are the "self proclaimed" Ford performance vehicle dealer in all of AZ. They had no idea what Performance Package 2 was. After 1/2 hour of education, they could not find one in AZ. So, not surprising you haven't seen one!

BTW, they will sell an ordered (green or blue border) GT350 at MSRP.
That's interesting. I bought my gt from Peoria Ford on Nov 10th and they had a pp2 in the back of the showroom... :crazy:

Sponsored

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 2, 2004 Porsche Boxster S
Do you track your Boxster as well?
I did for one day at ORP but felt naked and vulnerable without a cage or a real roll bar so I switched out to a spec 944 for the second day. The Boxster was under powered for this track, not enough torque. Apparently I am still the only person allowed to track a Boxster at ORP without said cage or roll bar.

Conga10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP2
That's interesting. I bought my gt from Peoria Ford on Nov 10th and they had a pp2 in the back of the showroom..
Well, no clue then. I talked to the "the" guy that orders vehicles for the dealership about the GT350 @ MSRP and he stated "PP2? On a GT?"

james5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp
Well, no clue then. I talked to the "the" guy that orders vehicles for the dealership about the GT350 @ MSRP and he stated "PP2? On a GT?"
Gt350 have been msrp 90% of them time the last year + the r still brings good addendum. We will sell one a grand under msrp, raptors can now be found around dealer cost also. Gt350r and new gt500 big addendum over msrp
Sponsored