Sponsored

Cool Stuff!

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
Well I kept all mine from my 17. I put it all in the trunk of my 16 when I traded it for my 17. I'm 74 years old and sure I won't never have another GT 350 so the crank, oil filter wrench with vin on it and other stuff I accumulated are proudly displayed with the framed picture of the white/blue exactly as I had.
Sponsored

Deleted member 37397

I would have loved to have gotten the flatplane crank model with mine. Previous owner barely drove the car so I’m not sure why he would have kept it. I tried seeing if the dealer he bought it from would contact him on my behalf but never heard back.

Vectors2Final

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 BL Navi L/19 GT350 Ruby
Interesting... I got the flap on, but I don't think I have the camber plates from a quick look under the hood.

I also have the car cover on my window sticker, but forgot to ask about it before I left.

I'm hoping that my stuff comes like it did yours...

OP
OP
RugbyRef

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting... I got the flap on, but I don't think I have the camber plates from a quick look under the hood.

I also have the car cover on my window sticker, but forgot to ask about it before I left.

I'm hoping that my stuff comes like it did yours...
Maybe someone else can comment on this, but I'm pretty sure the camber plates come in separately to the dealer as mine did. The dealer, in my case, contacted me and asked me to set up a time for the service department to install them. Since I am not tracking the car, I told them that the install would not be necessary at this point.

The car cover was NOT on my window sticker. I guess I just got lucky to have a great dealership owner as a friend!

I'm sure your items will show up soon. If not, I recommend asking your salesperson about them.

Tim

Vectors2Final

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 BL Navi L/19 GT350 Ruby
Thanks.

I actually reached out to them right after I saw this post, but it was late and they're going to look into it for me.
Sponsored