• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Sold

LeagueRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
That Guy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP Magnetic Metal
Sold
20190414_122202.jpg
20190414_122207.jpg
20190414_122949.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
LeagueRacing

LeagueRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
That Guy
Vehicle(s)

OP
OP
LeagueRacing

LeagueRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
That Guy
Vehicle(s)
So I went from factory to 70D and noticed a big difference immediately. Drove for a few hundred miles incase a breaking period was needed but the vibration I felt from 2500-3500 was noticable.

I went down to a 60D and was instantly happier. Now, having had the 60D for a few months I notice it has the same vibrations, just a little softer. The BIG difference I have noticed is that I have lost the firmness in the drivetrain the 70D gave me. You feel as though you launch quicker with the 70D. I'm not sure how much better the 60D is over a basic trans insert but if you can handle a little vibration in that RPM range the 70D is where its at.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LeagueRacing

LeagueRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
That Guy
Vehicle(s)
Yep