Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost Premium | Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

I ordered an item on May 12th that said it was available in the extended inventory. Shortly afterwards it was processed, it then said the item was out of stock and on backorder. A few weeks ago (May 17th) I received an an email saying that it would be due on 5/29/19, but it never shipped and I never received another email.

I tried contacting live support multiple times and I've never received an answer. I also tried contacting by email, but again...no answer. It's now almost a month later from when I placed the order.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? It's extremely frustrating not knowing what's happening at all, especially since I can't get any replies/answers. I'm not sure if anyone from CS comes on the forums, but I'm hoping someone may see this.
Sponsored

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Hello,

I ordered an item on May 12th that said it was available in the extended inventory. Shortly afterwards it was processed, it then said the item was out of stock and on backorder. A few weeks ago (May 17th) I received an an email saying that it would be due on 5/29/19, but it never shipped and I never received another email.

I tried contacting live support multiple times and I've never received an answer. I also tried contacting by email, but again...no answer. It's now almost a month later from when I placed the order.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? It's extremely frustrating not knowing what's happening at all, especially since I can't get any replies/answers. I'm not sure if anyone from CS comes on the forums, but I'm hoping someone may see this.
Customer Service in my book gets a One Star and I will never do business with them ever again!