Sponsored

Requesting forum for senior Mustang owners

Should there be a forum for senior Mustang owners?

• Total voters

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Last edited:

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Someone mentioned that M6g doesn't have a PP2 forum. I see the demographics for a senior forum more akin to a regional forum. Instead of people living in a certain area, its members of certain ages. And for the "what's in it for me" crowd: This forum will keep the other members from having to deal with our discussions of hearing aids and what's the best gun to shoo kids off your lawn with.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
All In.

DavidinDurango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
As I may well be THE most geezerly fellow here, i must vote yes. I will be 71 this year (how did that happen?) And must say the Benelli M1 Super 90 (clears 8 shot magazine before the first shell hits the ground), now, get off of my lawn!

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
If they build it I will join.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Personally, I love to mingle with the younger crowd as well as the senior crowd... they can learn a lot from us...as we can from them! I Just donā€™t appreciate the ā€œless than adultā€ responses they may have with some of our choices! But I just deal with it!

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜05 GMC P/U, ā€˜17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - Iā€™m 78 and bought a Bullitt in April of this year and have been participating in the Bullitt forum. I guess Iā€™m ambivalent only because another forum dilutes the contributions and means another forum to check. There will always be crossover of interests. What I mean is that some may be into drag racing while the majority may not be. Sometimes I feel out of touch with the regular Bullitt forum because so many participants like to modify their cars, particularly with respect to increasing performance. At my age it would be borderline suicidal to go any faster. Iā€™m happy with performance and just added a few personal touches like some subtle pinstriping. Iā€™m participating because this is my first Mustang ever and I felt I might benefit from some exposure to experienced Mustangers... Bruce
Sponsored