Sponsored

Who here daily drives their LE?

JCF204

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F-350
I just bought mine and it already had 19k on it. I fully intend to drive it as much as possible and enjoy this awesome car. I know there are lots of very low mile units out there and I am glad there are people preserving a few of these models.

What I want to know is who is daily driving theirs?

I live in Colorado and so far this car has seen a few snow storms and some pretty cold temperatures. The P Zero AS tires are complete junk. I am going to be replacing those in the next few weeks. I am leaning towards the Michelin Sport Cup AS tires based on reviews I have seen. But I am open to any suggestions from others on here.
Sponsored

pjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WW 50th Anniv LE, '68 Merc Cougar, '17 GT350R
I just bought mine and it already had 19k on it. I fully intend to drive it as much as possible and enjoy this awesome car. I know there are lots of very low mile units out there and I am glad there are people preserving a few of these models.

What I want to know is who is daily driving theirs?

I live in Colorado and so far this car has seen a few snow storms and some pretty cold temperatures. The P Zero AS tires are complete junk. I am going to be replacing those in the next few weeks. I am leaning towards the Michelin Sport Cup AS tires based on reviews I have seen. But I am open to any suggestions from others on here.
I drive mine daily and drove from Seattle to St. Louis in the dead of winter on new PILOT SPORT A/S 3+ tires. They were fantastic. Ran into compact snow and fresh snow up to ~4 inches. It was weighted down with a full trunk full of stuff so that probably helped and the tires were new. We had no issues even driving up to Mount Rushmore where it was -17 degrees. You obviously have limited clearance, need to go slow and steady and steep hills from a dead stop are going to be challenging.
I am quite happy with these tires and would recommend.

Don't forget a line-lock before turning in the PZeros :-).

BHRS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary #1326 - 2016 Z51 Stingray - 1972 C10 Cheyenne
I do and very proud of it. When I bought her as a certified used car with 2,978 miles I had no intention of parking it to just look at. I've had her a little over 2 years and just crossed over 14,000 miles. I do try and keep the miles down by driving my wife's car on the weekends and on trips as hers is "disposable" while the LE is a keeper. It's so nice after a long day at work to push in the clutch, press the starter, and hear her roar to life. It puts a smile on my face after a long stressful day. In traffic it's nice to press the "go" pedal to get away from those who who cannot get out of their own way. I come home, park in the garage, close the door, then do it all over again tomorrow. It doesn't get any better than that.

JJR512

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 50 Years LE #1523
I bought my almost three months ago with 50k on it. It was obviously a DD and I’m not changing that. I’m not in a position in life to be buying expensive artwork.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I put 36k miles on #275 when I had it as daily driver and now I bought #1596 with 417 miles on it for a daily driver. I do about 10k miles a year though. I will buy a older truck for some use in a year or so but the LE will be the primary.
Sponsored