2020 Shelby GT500 and GT350 Dealer Allocation

348SStb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 991.2 911 S Cab, 2017 AMG SL63, 2019 AMG C63S, 2016 Boxster Spyder, 2019 Mustang GT Conv, too many others
Any sightings yet of the 2020 GT350 or GT500 Dealer Ordering Guide(s)?

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Any sightings yet of the 2020 GT350 or GT500 Dealer Ordering Guide(s)?
Only fake ones. Ford is changing the game. They will sale cars with no listing on performance. I should open a restaurant with no menus or prices.

348SStb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2017 991.2 911 S Cab, 2017 AMG SL63, 2019 AMG C63S, 2016 Boxster Spyder, 2019 Mustang GT Conv, too many others
Only fake ones. Ford is changing the game. They will sale cars with no listing on performance. I should open a restaurant with no menus or prices.
What in the world are you talking about?

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What in the world are you talking about?
Ummm, someone's not paying attention. The cars are selling (down payments and allocations) and no HP/Perf. #s. Its said all allocations are spoken for. Hence, the analogy (a bad one?), that I should open a new restaurant with no menu or prices.
I was being sarcastic about the Ford changing the game. Understand now?

OP
OP
likeaboss

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Talking to Jim Owens at Carlisle Ford Nationals he felt confident the order guide, pricing, and final dealer allocations will all be made available this month. Additional dealer allocations above the guaranteed one GT500 for entering the program will be based on a combination of Mustang and Shelby GT350 sales. There will also be two "golden ticket" items which are the Carbon Fiber Track Pack and Painted Stripes. They will also be handed out with a similar strategy to the GT500 allocations. I have a feeling we'll see the order guide by sometime next week. They're most likely using this week to work through the dealer allocations now that the dealer opportunity to enter the 2020 Shelby program has expired.

348SStb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Ummm, someone's not paying attention. The cars are selling (down payments and allocations) and no HP/Perf. #s. Its said all allocations are spoken for. Hence, the analogy (a bad one?), that I should open a new restaurant with no menu or prices.
I was being sarcastic about the Ford changing the game. Understand now?
As a 2019 GT350 owner and Ford Performance enthusiast, I've been paying attention to the topic of this thread but I have not been paying attention to the latest trends in sarcasm and extraneous chatter.

If you have been paying attention, then you know:
1) The Shelby dealer enrollment sheet for 2020 specifically states order banks open in June. Therefore it is very safe to assume Dealer Ordering Guides will be available reasonably close to that time (any day now)
2) Taking deposits and filling allocations are not "sales." They are glorified promises. No GT500 will be "sold" without the knowledge of performance figures, etc.

We are all patiently awaiting the 2020 Dealer Ordering Guides for GT350 and GT500, and I encourage you to do the same; as <likeaboss> just stated, that information should be available any day now. I was posting merely to see if anybody had seen the guides yet.

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
Talking to Jim Owens at Carlisle Ford Nationals he felt confident the order guide, pricing, and final dealer allocations will all be made available this month. Additional dealer allocations above the guaranteed one GT500 for entering the program will be based on a combination of Mustang and Shelby GT350 sales. There will also be two "golden ticket" items which are the Carbon Fiber Track Pack and Painted Stripes. They will also be handed out with a similar strategy to the GT500 allocations. I have a feeling we'll see the order guide by sometime next week. They're most likely using this week to work through the dealer allocations now that the dealer opportunity to enter the 2020 Shelby program has expired.
So the painted stripes can be ordered separate from the Carbon fiber package?

OP
OP
likeaboss

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
So the painted stripes can be ordered separate from the Carbon fiber package?
Correct, at least that's what Jim indicated to me in our conversation.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I have a deal in place but got curious to see what Southern CA dealers would ask for an allocation to order a 2020 Shelby GT500. I called 20 Ford Dealers in SOCAL and 18 of them played stupid like they didn't know about the car or were noncommittal on a price in comparison to MSRP waiting for other dealers to set the market value. One dealer said they had a waiting list for one allocation and would ask for 50k over MSRP. Another dealer wants 100k over MSRP! Do any of you think someone will pay 100K over MSRP?
just called https://www.kearnypearsonford.com/ here in CA and they said $50k ADM. what a joke.

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
Most hyped car in history with no performance numbers lol. Dealers are taking advantage of the hysteria but this car, like all others Shelby’s will depreciate. It has gotten out of hand since the 2007 GT500 ADMs. If people are dumb enough to pay it then I can’t fault the dealers. Looking forward to seeing this car.

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Just look at the Demon hype to the max and the ADM paid no different and to this date a factory Demon owner cannot match the so called Demon 1/4 mile best in time.

NipSC4328

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange w\ Black OTTS
As a 2019 GT350 owner and Ford Performance enthusiast, I've been paying attention to the topic of this thread but I have not been paying attention to the latest trends in sarcasm and extraneous chatter.

If you have been paying attention, then you know:
1) The Shelby dealer enrollment sheet for 2020 specifically states order banks open in June. Therefore it is very safe to assume Dealer Ordering Guides will be available reasonably close to that time (any day now)
2) Taking deposits and filling allocations are not "sales." They are glorified promises. No GT500 will be "sold" without the knowledge of performance figures, etc.

We are all patiently awaiting the 2020 Dealer Ordering Guides for GT350 and GT500, and I encourage you to do the same; as <likeaboss> just stated, that information should be available any day now. I was posting merely to see if anybody had seen the guides yet.
Thanks, you just saved me a bunch of typing, it's a shame that few will listen. I do NOT have a "non existent" allocation but do have a hand shake deal with my local dealer for first shot at his allocation at no more than MSRP … same deal I made on my 350.