Sponsored

Anyone added Parking Lamp Curtains / Side Scoops / Hood Louvers?

yshk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
This may be a really stupid question, so bear with me here.
Based on the pictures I've seen, it seems like not too many people add Parking Lamp Curtains by AirDesign / Side Scoops by AirDesign / Hood Louvers by AirDesign (which are all accessories you can add through Ford) on GT350s. Is there a reason why? I think parking lamp curtains, side scoops, and hood louvers all make the mustang look for aggressive...
Sponsored

Deleted member 37397

I don’t think my GT350 that already has functional aero needs any nonfunctional taped on scoops. it already looks perfect to me. But do what you like to your car. If you like the look then go for it.

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Put me in the camp that also isn't a fan of non functional scoops. To each his own, but sometimes less is more.

OnTrack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Ruby Red
I don't want anything else that will add weight or can blow off when on the track.

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Everyone else has fake vents. We have one of the few cars that actually has all functional vents. Why downgrade.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Is there a reason why? See above. I think parking lamp curtains, side scoops, and hood louvers all make the mustang look for aggressive...Mustang being the operative word
:like:
Sponsored