Sponsored

1596 is home.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Thank @mgh-tx for turning me onto it. Me and the wife drive up yesterday and picked it up. It had 418 miles on it. We drove 522 miles home. The world is back in balance again. It might not be #275, but it's a fresh start. It even still smells new inside and out.

JZmJrKk.jpg

Being a Texas car, it's drilled for the license plate on the front. I've already got the bumper plugs ordered. I read that's the best way short of a repaint.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats!.. Let the mods begin!
Thanks lol. But no. It's gonna stay stock. I've got a 33 Ford with Whippled coyote/6r80 that I am hoping to have ready for paint later this year to spend my money on lol. Plus, part of the reason I sold 275 was I was discouraged. I never did get the part throttle stuff use right after 2 blowers and 4 tuners. It wasn't just perfect. I enjoyed the car more the week or was stock between demodding and selling it. So, for now, I intend to leave it stock and just enjoy having a nice loaded sports car daily driver.

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations again! I'm glad my "old" car went to a great home!

Mike
It definitely went to a place where it is appreciated. These are very special cars.

I had it home 2 days, and we left for family vacation to Tennessee. So I haven't driven it since Tuesday. I get to drive it two days once home then I'll be in the family-mobile for the week while the wife is gone at a conference and I have the kids.
Sponsored