Sponsored

15-17 Shelby American Turn Signal Foglight Stopped Working

MixTape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
Has anyone else had an issue with Shelby American's Foglight Turn signal combos not working? I bought mine last year from CJ Pony, but now my right signal won't work anymore, and neither Shelby American nor CJPP will do anything about it. I really don't want to go back to my old foglight setup, but if that's what it takes to have a working turn signal again I'll have to I suppose.

You would think a company with a reputable name like Shelby American would stand by their products and have a way to get them replaced when they stop working, but there's literally nothing on their site about that and they didn't respond to my e-mail either.
Sponsored

ShelbyGT350

Shelby GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 351C Shaker
Has anyone else had an issue with Shelby American's Foglight Turn signal combos not working? I bought mine last year from CJ Pony, but now my right signal won't work anymore, and neither Shelby American nor CJPP will do anything about it. I really don't want to go back to my old foglight setup, but if that's what it takes to have a working turn signal again I'll have to I suppose.

You would think a company with a reputable name like Shelby American would stand by their products and have a way to get them replaced when they stop working, but there's literally nothing on their site about that and they didn't respond to my e-mail either.
Have you contacted Gary Patterson at S/A?

OP
OP
MixTape

MixTape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT
Vehicle Showcase

I had those same warranty concerns too as I have only seen a few people run these lamps. Iā€™ve only had mine for a few months but the only issue I had was seemingly self inflicted. Through a couple bumper removals for other mods, one of the pins in the male side of the LF connector ended up bent and backed out. The lamp would turn on but when activating the turn signals, it wouldnā€™t flash. If I were in your shoes, Iā€™d plug in the factory fog lamp and see if it operates. If it does, itā€™s safe to say the Shelby lamp is faulty. Now getting a hold of a vendor to get it resolved, thatā€™s another thing
Sponsored