RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Just got all three of these in the mail yesterday. Apparently the dealer ordered them for me. I really like the GT350 kit with the book and model flat-plane crank. Also, I was unaware you got a car cover when you purchased the car...kinda cool!

Tim
20190528_180055[1].jpg
20190529_064827[1].jpg
20190528_180158[1].jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
the dealer should install the camber plates for you (unless you want to diy).... part of the handling package... if you want non-stock camber settings you have to tell them though!

I maxed out the plates and still needed more on my local track, added camber bolts and am now around -3.5... will be testing it next friday again to see if it helps lap times :)

OP
OP
RugbyRef

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
the dealer should install the camber plates for you (unless you want to diy).... part of the handling package... if you want non-stock camber settings you have to tell them though!

I maxed out the plates and still needed more on my local track, added camber bolts and am now around -3.5... will be testing it next friday again to see if it helps lap times :)
Thanks Jason! Question is...if I'm not going to track the car right away, do I need them installed? I will search for some posts on the subject, but just curious.

Cheers!

Tim

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
thats one regret i have buying my car used rather than new. i didnt get the cover or the box of goodies.

Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
You shouldn't have got the cover. Look on your window sticker; it should be listed there and you paid for it, making it an entitlement instead of a gift. If it's not, sounds like someone at the dealer screwed up to your benefit.

OP
OP
RugbyRef

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
You shouldn't have got the cover. Look on your window sticker; it should be listed there and you paid for it, making it an entitlement instead of a gift. If it's not, sounds like someone at the dealer screwed up to your benefit.
Not on the window sticker. Spoke to the dealership and they said it was a "thank you" gift for buying from them. WOOHOO!

datadatum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350
Sometimes nice owners pass on the cover and owner's box with the sale of the car. I have kept mine for possible transfer in the future. :)

Although I typically keep cars for a few years, so we'll see how that works out...

OP
OP
RugbyRef

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Sometimes nice owners pass on the cover and owner's box with the sale of the car. I have kept mine for possible transfer in the future. :)

Although I typically keep cars for a few years, so we'll see how that works out...
Yep! The owner of the Ford dealership where I bought the car is a good friend of mine. I think he included it because he's just a great guy! I will pass it on once I sell the car down the road (IF I sell the car...that is).

I see you're in Jax...have you attended the Concours in Amelia Island?

Tim

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
I don't understand why would you keep the supplement package anyway? What are you going to do with it? I'm including mine with the sale.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RugbyRef

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I don't understand why would you keep the supplement package anyway? What are you going to do with it? I'm including mine with the sale.
I was curious about that as well. As far as I'm concerned it goes with the car...

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
I could see keeping it or at least part of it.... the crank is cool on a shelf and nice souvenir of the experiences... Likely would pass along the documentation stuff though... I passed on a ton of stuff w/ my '07 shelby gt when i sold it, but kept the CS signed airbag cover... may sell it someday but who knows!

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I passed along the supplement with crank and the oil filter wrench. I did keep the track attack doohickey, though.

OP
OP
RugbyRef

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Why yes, I have! And I was just up in Indianapolis for the 500 this weekend. :)
My wife and I were at the 500 as well! Next time I'll throw a general message out on the forum to see who will be attending and perhaps we can get a group together. Would be a lot of fun!

Tim
Sponsored

Last edited: