• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Possibly parting out Whippled 2016 GT

Dubya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
pics of the RTR grilles please

Sponsored

RussTang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So since my crank snout snapped off, I'm thinking of parting the car out and returning it to stock to trade in. I would kind of like to see what kind of interest there would be in the following parts

2.9 Gen 2 Whipple with ported lower intake $6500
10 Rib minus the harmonic balancer and water pump pulley $400
FORE INNOVATIONS dual pump fuel system $1000
ID1000's $850
20" Velgen VMB9 in black with 305 35 20 MT ET Street Radials and Goodyear Eagle F1 285 35 20 $1500
DSS Driveshaft (Manual) $700
DSS axles $900
L&M blower cams $600
MMR expansion tank $100
Stainless Works Long tubes $750
Corsa Sport non catted cat back with x-pipe $750
Stock brakes (Brembo) $500
Carbon fiber hood vents $100
BMR lowering coils $200
BMR Cradle Lockout kit $150
MGW Shifter $300
RTR Upper and lower grille $300
McLeod RXT clutch $500
Stock Hood $500
Stock Leather Seats FR/R $600
Home link Visor $100
Viking adjustable rear shocks $250

I'm sure there's more stuff I'm forgetting so if you have a part in mind, let me know and I can let you know what I have.

If any one wants to claim any of this stuff, let me know and I can make a note and will get a hold of you once the parts are off. We can discuss pricing.

Thanks!
20190227_171444.jpg
im interested in the 10 rib if you wanna sell it

huntiez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt white diamond pearl six speed pp
IS THE FORE STILL UP FOR GRABS
Sponsored