Sponsored

Interesting GT500 color combination - Twister Orange with Kona Blue stripes

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Take a deep breath or meds if necessary. Since you're parsing, you neglected to use an apostrophe and the letter e. Shouldn't take a savant to point that out to you.

Where did anyone say that your entire statement was false (beyond the voices)? You were wrong, as usual, but nobody made that statement. See the pattern here?

Good luck on your base model. You shouldn't have a problem getting one as long as your allocation makes it through, unlike those that want the winged beast only to be told no, you didn't make the cut. But enjoy the photos plastered everywhere of them!
Leftism at its finest. complain about something and then state you were never complaining about it, and my spelling errrors make the points irrelevant.

and yes, I will enjoy my base model, as I have a signed contract, $ down, proof of program enrollment, added to the fact he is a real friend, not just a business acquaintance, and they have 1 confirmed 2nd car sale dependent on my GT500 allocation, as well as another $30k in advertising at stake through 2020. I dont want the CF package due to rear seats mostly, but if I did, I could have it.

Unlike you, I paid attn to the single base car that ive seen advertised, and have seen enough to know that I want it, without having to come to the forums and complain about not seeing more of them, nor understanding how advertising works

So yes, I do believe I have one of, if not the the highest, probabilities of any non-ford employee to currently get their car as agreed. So tell us, what deal have you made for the CF package that you dont even want apparently. And let me guess, you already have an MSRP deal.. like every single other person ive seen post. Its crazy, everyone is complaining about ADMs, but yet Ive only seen myself and 1 other admit they are paying over, everyone else seems to have a msrp deal simply because they bought a car from them 10 years ago .. Someone is lying.. and it would never be the randoms internet forum users
Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
How ironic that Ford has "flooded" the streets with the version of the GT500 that will be the rarest and most difficult to obtain.
The point was that Ford is flooding the social media coffers with the top tier car in numbers that are in no way representative of that which will actually be available for purchase. Nobody is asking for only the "cheapest version" to be shown (nice straw man though!) but rather the implication was for more diversity.
Some get it, some don't. And when it comes to the 2020 GT500 CF Track Pack, few will have the opportunity to buy. Superb philosophy. Taunt them with what they'll never get, repeatedly. Any experienced buyer that gets turned down after getting their hopes up would call that a fail. No vast experience necessary.
Hmm. Trying to find where anyone stated that Ford needing to flaunt the base model over the top tier model....I'll be waiting.

Out of proportion? Absolutely. Gonna be a bit of buyer dissatisfaction when prospective purchasers can't get the CF winged version that they've seen plastered all over instagram/various forums due to restrictions that will allow only a fraction of them to be optioned that way. Brilliant marketing strategy that enthusiasts find insulting. It assumes they are too dumb to care that even though they can't buy the car that brought them in to the dealership that they'll settle for the lesser model because something is better than nothing. Stupendous.
Again, from you're own words... you do NOT understand advertising, which was my point. You dont draw customers in with your bargain product, you draw them in with the best youve got, and if they cant afford it or cant get an allocation, you sell them a step, or 2 or 3 or 4 down.. that's called generating foot traffic. But I digress, you're English Degree didnt cover marketing, so its understandable

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Leftism at its finest. complain about something and then state you were never complaining about it, and my spelling errrors make the points irrelevant.

and yes, I will enjoy my base model, as I have a signed contract, $ down, proof of program enrollment, added to the fact he is a real friend, not just a business acquaintance, and they have 1 confirmed 2nd car sale dependent on my GT500 allocation, as well as another $30k in advertising at stake through 2020. I dont want the CF package due to rear seats mostly, but if I did, I could have it.

Unlike you, I paid attn to the single base car that ive seen advertised, and have seen enough to know that I want it, without having to come to the forums and complain about not seeing more of them, nor understanding how advertising works

So yes, I do believe I have one of, if not the the highest, probabilities of any non-ford employee to currently get their car as agreed. So tell us, what deal have you made for the CF package that you dont even want apparently. And let me guess, you already have an MSRP deal.. like every single other person ive seen post. Its crazy, everyone is complaining about ADMs, but yet Ive only seen myself and 1 other admit they are paying over, everyone else seems to have a msrp deal simply because they bought a car from them 10 years ago .. Someone is lying.. and it would never be the randoms internet forum users
Just saying, Ford may have canceled the base car with the 2018 GT350 wing. It seems like the base one will have the 2019 GT350 swing without the gurney flap.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
For the love of God you are annoying. Leftism?

Show me the quote where I stated "I was never complaining." Or where where your poor grammar made your "point" irrelevant. Revisionism at its finest.

Again, from you're own words... you do NOT understand advertising, which was my point. You dont draw customers in with your bargain product, you draw them in with the best youve got, and if they cant afford it or cant get an allocation, you sell them a step, or 2 or 3 or 4 down.. that's called generating foot traffic. But I digress, you're English Degree didnt cover marketing, so its understandable
No degree in our spoken language. I just paid attention in class instead of window licking.

Everyone understands "foot traffic." That wasn't the point. Take a deep breath and go back and read was was actually said (or written actually) as opposed to what you think anyone said. In your case there is a huge difference between the two.

speed bump said:
And let me guess, you already have an MSRP deal.. like every single other person ive seen post. Its crazy, everyone is complaining about ADMs, but yet Ive only seen myself and 1 other admit they are paying over, everyone else seems to have a msrp deal simply because they bought a car from them 10 years ago .. Someone is lying.. and it would never be the randoms internet forum users
LOL, now you're really reaching. Throw ADM into the mix. That'll work. I do have an agreement for msrp with the dealer that purchased my GT350. We've had an understanding since 2017. Nick, 13COBRA, owns a Ford dealership in Missouri.

Capture.JPG

Got a problem with that?

Last edited:

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Just saying, Ford may have canceled the base car with the 2018 GT350 wing. It seems like the base one will have the 2019 GT350 swing without the gurney flap.
Doubtful, but even so, i prefer the CF wing to GT350, and thats nowhere near a deal breaker for me

For the love of God you are annoying. Leftism?

Show me the quote where I stated "I was never complaining." Or where where your poor grammar made your "point" irrelevant. Revisionism at its finest.

I have several times. quoted them even.

LOL, now you're really reaching. Throw ADM into the mix. That'll work. I do have an agreement for msrp with the dealer that purchased my GT350. We've had an understanding since 2017. Nick, 13COBRA, owns a Ford dealership in Missouri.

Capture.JPG

Got a problem with that?
yes. you still do not understand advertising, apparently

Oh, and here you go. base model :)

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
Doubtful, but even so, i prefer the CF wing to GT350, and thats nowhere near a deal breaker for me

Oh, and here you go. base model :)

That is a base car but it has the 2019 GT350 swing like I said. Not the 2018 spoiler.
It does look very nice though.
That silver is one of the colors I am considering.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Hmm. Trying to find where anyone stated that Ford needing to flaunt the base model over the top tier model....I'll be waiting.

Out of proportion? Absolutely. Gonna be a bit of buyer dissatisfaction when prospective purchasers can't get the CF winged version that they've seen plastered all over instagram/various forums due to restrictions that will allow only a fraction of them to be optioned that way. Brilliant marketing strategy that enthusiasts find insulting. It assumes they are too dumb to care that even though they can't buy the car that brought them in to the dealership that they'll settle for the lesser model because something is better than nothing. Stupendous.
But.... (as you know) the Ford Performance catalog will be getting hit-up quite hard, for all those aftermarket GT500 parts..!

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
That is a base car but it has the 2019 GT350 swing like I said. Not the 2018 spoiler.
It does look very nice though.
That silver is one of the colors I am considering.
That is the exact car I’m considering my first choice as of now—Silver, black roof, handling pack (to get the Swing, true base car has small spoiler, handling pack has Swing, track pack that huge GT4 wing).
I’ll take the CF interior and Recaros too please :)
-J

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
That is the exact car I’m considering my first choice as of now—Silver, black roof, handling pack (to get the Swing, true base car has small spoiler, handling pack has Swing, track pack that huge GT4 wing).
-J
Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t the handling package just come with a gurney flap and adjustable top mounts?

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t the handling package just come with a gurney flap and adjustable top mounts?
Yes I think Ford has done away with the little spoiler. If so then this is how it would be.
Base car with swing spoiler.

Handling package car with swing spoiler, added gurney flap and adjustable strut mounts.

Carbon fiber track pack car with GT4 wing, front wickers and maybe the adjustable strut mounts also.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Stop with clownish definition of Leftism. Politics are divisive and useless. Labels are subjective. I could also say Rightism didn't complain about a certain president who started a phony 10 year war, then later said they did complain back then.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
-J
I agree with all of that. seems like a lot of twins will be roaming around

Then get different wheels and sell me the stock ones cheap!
ill take that deal.

Stop with clownish definition of Leftism. Politics are divisive and useless. Labels are subjective. I could also say Rightism didn't complain about a certain president who started a phony 10 year war, then later said they did complain back then.
had to chime in huh... clownfish as in assuming im republican or ever supported bush? do as i say not as i do is strong on these childish fourms i see
Sponsored