Sponsored

Tire pressure display on dash gauges

cloud9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
OK I hope I'm missing something pretty obvious. I haven't had the car long and it's not a daily driver, but was previously able to display tire pressure info on the dash. I assumed I could find it with the settings or Pony buttons, but no luck. I checked the manual and it looks like I should be able to bring it up with the settings button and drill down in the Trip/Fuel menu. The weird thing is I can drill down into any of the other submenus, but not that one. I can't even see the fuel economy or trip settings. If you press "OK" on the right side of the steering wheel next to the voice command button when highlighting Trip/Fuel, it just returns to the dash display versus going into the sub-menu or displaying fuel economy or trip info. It seems like a glitch, but like I said maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place. Hate to have to make a trip to the dealer for something minor like this.
20190527_152033.jpg
20190527_152118.jpg
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Holy smokes Batman! Where have you been?

Sorry, no answer on your initial post.

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
Ford buried the tire pressure display in an odd menu location. i'm away from the car, and have to re-learn the Where's Waldo location every time I want to check the tire pressures. I think it's buried a level or two down in the driver assist menu tab; perhaps someone who is near their car can confirm?

No doubt programmed by the same idiot who failed to provide an oil temperature gauge :frown:

OP
OP
cloud9

cloud9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Select 'Trip/Fuel Info' and scroll up on the menu key above 'OK' on the right-hand side of the wheel. There's a blank screen in the sequence if you're not using NAV.
Perfect, thanks. Appreciate the help!

Sponsored

Mitel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0 GT 10A
Select 'Trip/Fuel Info' and scroll up on the menu key above 'OK' on the right-hand side of the wheel. There's a blank screen in the sequence if you're not using NAV.
Thanks guys now I know where to look. found it, not in a obviouse location

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Ford pass also .
Sponsored