Sponsored

Who's the most famous person to sign your ride?

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Me. When I handed the check to my dealer. I signed it myself.
Exactly. And unless I miss my guess, everyone you know has heard of you.

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Exactly. And unless I miss my guess, everyone you know has heard of you.
This thread definitely let all the idiots and trolls come out to play. Sadly, it should have been a unique way to talk about who/why famous people who fans get to sign their cars...guess I should stop expecting people to act like adults online. Idiots and trolls are why I left Facebook, sad but true, seems they are everywhere these days.

Sponsored

Tone Everready

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB and 2019 GT
This thread definitely let all the idiots and trolls come out to play. Sadly, it should have been a unique way to talk about who/why famous people who fans get to sign their cars...guess I should stop expecting people to act like adults online. Idiots and trolls are why I left Facebook, sad but true, seems they are everywhere these days.
BOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I don't care who you are, if you come near my car with a marker you're getting hit. Signature wont do anything but diminish the value of a car and eventually smear when it has to get cleaned, or lost if that car it totaled. Hell I'd pay more for 2 identical cars but one NOT signed. When I was looking for a mustang there were a few I had interest in until I found out someone signed them. I crossed those right off my list.

I have signed baseballs, hats,movie posters, DVD's, even a signed copy of Windows and a signed iPod. No way would I even want a signed car. If I want something automotive signed I have a a Ford Racing hat and a sharpie for that.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
When I was looking for a mustang there were a few I had interest in until I found out someone signed them. I crossed those right off my list.
The OP never actually said it was good thing. ;)

But nothing wrong with taking pride in it. To each his own. I see mods people make that I would pay to NOT have done to my car but they probably don't care for some things I've done. No good reason for anyone to post those thoughts.

Last edited:
OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
The OP never actually said it was good thing. ;)

But nothing wrong with taking pride in it. To each his own. I see mods people make that I would pay to NOT have done to my car but they probably don't care for some things I've done. No good reason for anyone to post those thoughts.
Yeah, good observation, I never said it appeals to everyone. But to have a fuse box cover that I can replace for $20 signed by a legend...well that to me is priceless. I figured this would be an interesting thread for people who see it the way I do, mostly all I've been getting is judgement, grief, some trolls and some adults who act like children making petty remarks on it. Which is sad. I guess we are online though, and not everyone has manners or can even read these days. LOL

Sponsored

louierg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Louie
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Limited Edition #1897
For me, right here in Ohio. Mr. Gale Halderman...the automotive legend who lives in Tipp City outside of Dayton. If you aren't familiar with who he is, google him real quick. I'll give you a hint, without him or his boss Lee Iacocca, we'd all likely not own Mustangs, today, or ever. I'm very proud to have his signature on my '18's fuse box cover.
Gale Halderman event pic 4 signing the GT 4-28.jpg
Underhood GT 10-16-18.jpg
Famous? My wife, of course. Fame should always reflect personal relationship. Anyone can have notoriety, but few can be famous.

Last edited:

Automobilist

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.transfueler.com
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I've had a couple of our race cars "signed" by famous racers, but really, have someone sign a Mustang? :facepalm: