Sponsored

wild week ...

growler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp
Ran an 11.40 na with e-85 and longtubes without much effort …,. debated for months on going fi or not....finally decided it was easier and cheaper to get where I wanted , so I bought a procharger p1x ho kit,,and was amazed by the quality of the packaging of the kit and the engineering of it...everything was there and installation was cake .. waited and waited and waited on rain to stop went out and ran a buncha of 11.2 with some runs around 130 with some stability control intervention...took advancetrac off the next week and ran another 11.2 @127, but was 90 out with high humidity...
got mad at the crowd at the dragstrip...got there at 2pm first run at 7pm .....so I left and went to a wedding party..gave some nieces and nephews some joyrides..they said was better than any roller coaster, anyways, radiator started leaking had it towed to ford ,they said it wasn't covered under warranty and wanted to charge me $1400 to replace and the radiator cost 225 new....through rock auto
and they said ford had a problem with my mods and wouldn't cover..i said"you want me to call ford for you" ..they said they would run it back through...…..
Sponsored

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
You installed the procharger but took it to ford for a coolant leak? What tires are you running? Stick or auto?

OP
OP

growler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp
no I had it towed to ford for a coolant leak free of charge..i never touched the radiator..the thermostat yes..the coolant tank yes ,the radiator no..and they fixed it under warranty after a discussion about how they arrived at a 1400 dollar quote for a 300 $ radiator..and i'm running 305 nto5rs on 11x19 inch rims
Sponsored