• Try Reset BCM using forscan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stock888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Hi all. Anyone done there passenger side power window motor? My 2017 is acting up (The short drop feature wont seal the windows sometimes goes up down like someone is opening and closing the door) i tried to reinitialize the windows by pulling the fuse while operating then hold down and up button. Seems to work but problem will come back. Will try to replace the motor only. Would appreciate some help guys. ✌
Sponsored

K11yle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang ecoboost premium convertible
Any luck with this? I’m having the same problem

OP
OP
stock888

stock888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Any luck with this? I’m having the same problem
Easy fix. Just make sure you order the correct motor ( Driver or Passenger side) You need some torx screw to remove the motor and panel remover tool for the door. Undo your door panel ( There is an instruction how to on this forum ) then remove the white insulation thing in the middle just above near the power window switch. You will see and can replace motor from there. Hope this helps you.

Sponsored

6spd5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 5.0
this is a thread bump. but I'm having some issues. once the door panel is removed are you just supposed to be able to wiggle motor and regular out from behind this white piece? its held on by a bunch of 10mm bolts.

Just seems like im about to take off more of the door than I should to get to regulator assembly.

UPDATE:
it was a bear but I figured it out!

Last edited:

Lcyancey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 mustang gt
this is a thread bump. but I'm having some issues. once the door panel is removed are you just supposed to be able to wiggle motor and regular out from behind this white piece? its held on by a bunch of 10mm bolts.

Just seems like im about to take off more of the door than I should to get to regulator assembly.

UPDATE:
it was a bear but I figured it out!
Did you have to take out the regulator also? Or can you replace the motor without removing the regulator?
Sponsored